marocto

Mar 17, 2018
how can you start with the tatoo girl? i followed the walkthough. nothing happens with webcam, natalie doent talk, and if i go to help button, it says i did everything with veronika in this version(and i didnt)

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
how can you start with the tatoo girl? i followed the walkthough. nothing happens with webcam, natalie doent talk, and if i go to help button, it says i did everything with veronika in this version(and i didnt)
what is your last thing that you can did? and last conversation with who and what she/he said?

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Could anyone share a save from start chapter 3? My game has been deleted. And i don’t want to play it from scratch. Thx :)

Gaijin100

Jan 13, 2018
the laundromat part is seriously bugged. i clicked everywhere

EDIT: lucky renpy games auto saves....had to reload one. it bugged out because there was no characters in the background but now there is and i click on the right

Homehome

Jun 21, 2017
Need help on getting the milk extractors for the Daisy line. Already spoken to Elena, then to Martha in the lab and waited way more than 3 days required. Each time I try to talk to her he comments he hopes its done before he walks in but when he speaks to her they aren't ready. Am I missing something or is there a command I can paste to trigger it?

Reactions: lxygxl and Asura

JohnGlenn

Aug 18, 2017
I am also stuck with Maya in the camper. I have shut the game completely, installed the patch from the first post, and started it back up, but she still hasn't shown up. Is there something else I'm missing to activate the trigger?

And I also can't continue with a lot of the others. Hint menu says I need to advance Aunt's story, or Maria, which leads to the same thing, as Maria says I need to advance Aunt's, Aunt says I need to advance Natalie's, and Natalie needs the night club, which I can't figure out how to find, or get it at rock-bottom prices.

D

Deleted member 740319

how to finish start 1.11?
I can't find Kristel in her room, and I've been playing the first chapter for 12 hours now... this games is awesome, but now it all went to hell

Last edited by a moderator:
3.70 star(s) 94 Votes