Eversmann122

Jul 11, 2018
Hi all, I'm stuck at the beginning of section 0.23.
On the Wt. is written
"When you have control of the character, You must carry the bags to their respective owners.
The correct order is as follows:
Grandpa
Emma
Steve
Aunt2
Now back to the open world"

I didn't understand what to do,
Thanks in advance for the help
At the start of V.23 (Ch3) your 2nd aunt moves in to your new house, The names you listed are theirs and when it asks you to move their luggage, the order it asks are the order shown. 1st Gramps, 2nd Emma, 3rd Steve and then finally Aunt. Hope that helps, if not I am not sure what exactly you are asking.
in V0.13 cant send email to Mei (Alvin video) !! there is no email icon in PC !!

Laura and Rita dont come to my room after having sex with Rita and mom on Sunday evening (twice) !!

what should i do?
Are you trying to send the email to Mei at anytime other than morning? If so you have to wait till morning. Also that's V0.14.
For Rita and Mom did you have sex with both of them? (1 Sunday with Rita, the other with Mom)

Eversmann122

Jul 11, 2018
Which Black & white quest? If you are talking about the Call from Brenda which is part of the Emma/Nat path, you need to make sure you are up to the part where you have gotten the Night Club.V0.27. Read the spoiler to make sure you are up to this point.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Eversmann122

Jul 11, 2018
please help how to finish their quest im stuck with them im also follow the WT but i cant get them to photoshoot..
and you have done all of Rita's route from before that? (visited the "swingers" beach with Rita) or have you not gotten there yet? if not you need to go through Maria's path involving the Yakuza Boss. if that doesn't work just wait a few days, And then you should be able to take them on a shopping spree.

justintime16

Nov 14, 2017
Guys, for all those who are stuck with Black and White, please try this fix.

Extract the two files inside the SCRIPT folder and replace the previous ones.

Let me know if it works. Thanks.

patch works fihne

fhenrir

Feb 12, 2018
I have a problem with chapter 2, near the end Dominique isn't at the Farm anymore and I can't do anything, seems like it's bugged after Daisy was sent to the farm. can someone help?

Mpoppy

Aug 18, 2019
I downloaded the file "fix nun"..
how do I do it to insert it in the folder "max life 0.22"?? Thanks

yooyoo

Jul 5, 2018
Are you trying to send the email to Mei at anytime other than morning? If so you have to wait till morning. Also that's V0.14.
For Rita and Mom did you have sex with both of them? (1 Sunday with Rita, the other with Mom)

I tried everyday morning but there is no email icon !!
For Rita and mom; yes i did (even twice) but nothing !!

Eversmann122

Jul 11, 2018
he just says he passed by to say hello.. i've talked to everyone in the gym and the girls in the sauna is still looking for a bouncer..
have you talked to the Guy lifting weights in the morning/day? if not you have to talk to him the Tina should come over and inquire about your discussion.

I tried everyday morning but there is no email icon !!
For Rita and mom; yes i did (even twice) but nothing !!
I don't remember if it matters but have you progressed with Laura up to having sex? her score should be 15 Love and 66 Corruption if you completed everything for her up to the point you are trying to do. Moms is 15L/80C and Rita is 11L/43C after you have sex with them both on Sunday's.

Eversmann122

Jul 11, 2018
I have a problem with chapter 2, near the end Dominique isn't at the Farm anymore and I can't do anything, seems like it's bugged after Daisy was sent to the farm. can someone help?
just so I have an idea of where you are at better. after daisy is brought to the Farm did you go back to the Church to speak with Maria to get the Church keys and then visit her in the secret dungeon to have "fun"? if so try going to the Farm in the evening and looking in the Bathroom for Dom.

fhenrir

Feb 12, 2018
just so I have an idea of where you are at better. after daisy is brought to the Farm did you go back to the Church to speak with Maria to get the Church keys and then visit her in the secret dungeon to have "fun"? if so try going to the Farm in the evening and looking in the Bathroom for Dom.
Yeah I did all that but when I go to the farm now she's not there anymore. And if I go in the evening there's nothing to do. The quest got bugged when I had to talk to the nun

Eversmann122

Jul 11, 2018

Grapanda

Feb 24, 2019
does anyone know walkthrough to get perfume for shopia and how to buy a nightclub for natalie & emma? According walkthrough 0.29 from 1st page, once sleep and brenda will call MC, but I never happen.. Any advice guys? Thanks

Eversmann122

Jul 11, 2018
does anyone know walkthrough to get perfume for shopia and how to buy a nightclub for natalie & emma? According walkthrough 0.29 from 1st page, once sleep and brenda will call MC, but I never happen.. Any advice guys? Thanks
For the Perfume, you find it in Elena's bedroom. (its heart shaped)
For Brenda to call you need to have completed Nat's and Emily's "quest" line. (acquired the Club/Boss of club arrested)

There is a full Ch1-3 walkthrough a few pages back if you need it. Page 467.

Reactions: Grapanda
3.70 star(s) 94 Votes