sanalalem096

May 4, 2019
View attachment 92454

Overview:

Hi, I just discovered the passion for adult games, so I thought to create one of my own. the game will be a dating sim created with Honey Select and Ren'py. The game is about Max, a boy who lives in the house with his mother and two sisters. During the adventure he will meet other women, many more.​

Thread Updated: 2019-09-24
Release Date: 2019-09-23
Developer: Kuggazer
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 3 v0.28
Language: English
The Remake:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Chapter 2 Information:

DOWNLOAD
Chapter 3
Win
: - - -
Patch (0.27 to 0.28): - - - -
Others:COMPRESSED*

Extras: - - Walkthrough - Fan-Made Walkthrough 0.27
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Chapter 2

Chapter 1
Thanks to VitALL and bakuon for the links and PhoenixFireeye and mirenzo for chapter 2 walkthrough

View attachment 92458 View attachment 92457 View attachment 92456 View attachment 92459 View attachment 92460
View attachment 49289 View attachment 18236 View attachment 18237 View attachment 18238 View attachment 18239
Any day Evening>Go to Apartments>Enter the club>Talk to Eva
-Wait 3 days
-Any day Evening>Go to Apartments>Enter the club>Talk to Eva(unlocks Eva’s home)

AlexLudwig

Jul 19, 2018
Can someone help me I am stuck on Ch. 1 with Rita at 10 love, 29 corruption and mom with 9 love and 52 corruption. I am stuck because Rita does nothing with when just relaxing. Same thing with the mom she will not go to the living room. What do I need to do to trigger the events to occur?
Any luck getting the solution?

zephrates

May 12, 2017
Why do Honey Select games often end up with such huge file sizes, despite the lesser quality to DAZ? This seems somewhat interesting, but I just can't see downloading with that huge size, not to mention I dislike games with multiple downloads needed (chapters).
Oh, and yes, I'm aware of the compressed versions.

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes