romariomr

Oct 22, 2018
can anyone help me with Susan's laundry I've clicked everywhere but i cant advance
I've got stuck in that part too, so rollback and hire all the prostitutes you can and do some other girls, latter should be able to continue his quest.

Apr 17, 2018
Well there is still lots of parts what I like. It's just feel like game is turning other direction what's it first was. I don't know what north korea you live, but where I live everybody has rights to express their opinions.
That wasn't an opinion that was a rant, which I'd say was ok if you are a Patreon if not then what you get is for free and your "opinion" doesn't count

Pandacombat

Jul 18, 2019
hi to all of you, I have a problem with chapter 1.

I downloaded version 0.12. But the game ends after I have sex with Kristel. I don't have the events of Mei and the prison.

I get the message that I did everything.

How should I do? Thank you sorry for English. ;)

MerlinUSA

Mar 1, 2018
So, I've gotten through the "Lucky Cows". But, when I go to "Help", and click on Martha, the game crashes. Every time.

***UPDATE***
I managed to get through the whole thing, but that crash is definitely something that needs attention.

Last edited:
Reactions: thwartme

Grebbesh

Dec 5, 2018
Anyone else here who has a broken laptop screen with practically no buttons when installing either the regular or the compressed version of chapter 2? As there are quest-related triggers (like sending an email to Mei) on this screen it basically means the game is broken on my end.

SlamJammin

Jan 1, 2018
Great episode but one nit picky problem that befuddled me was why the webcam was in the fucking 7/11 rather than the electronics store in the mall. Took me a bit to find it.

Last edited:
Reactions: thwartme

geraldo1978

May 22, 2018
I do not know about you, but for me the game often cuts. when I open the computer, when I look at the help, when I open the door of the middle room at home. In short, too often. Why ??

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
How do you trickker this event?
-next day /at day/ go to farm click left and help Daisy

For me Daisy is allways in bath at day time

Reactions: Icededo

Vulgi

Jul 3, 2017
Iam now in Chapter 3 .. and many images are missing .. especially studio or prostitutes .. "i patched to .28" did i forgot something ?

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes