Kisthoria

Nov 29, 2020
So for chapter 2 after Max went to jail Alisia had sex with some other guys? There were barely any sharing scenes in chapter 1 so this kind of pisses me off, especially since we never saw anything of that

Kisthoria

Nov 29, 2020
I cannot build my own gym. I've done the going out to shop and doing the dishes for emma and sarah as well as talking to emma in her room countless times but nothing happens. Any idea why? Can I do a console cheat to make it go away?

Last edited:

calel

Aug 19, 2021
ELLIE BUG chapter 4 0.42 Paulina s house gemma told me to find Ellie after school in Paulina s house but when i click the door every time got the same massage

"i have other things to do" when you click on the door and I waited a whole week and tried at any time of the day

PLEASE HELP

(plus Brenda s 4th gallery scene is locked she the police woman with glass )

GuideSupreme

Feb 18, 2021
Hi guys, i download the OLD_VIDEO_PACK_ACT but anywhere i placed them it's doesn't work. Is someone can tell me if it's work for him and where he placed them. Thanks in advance

PRINCE2126

Jul 13, 2017
Can someone explain the NTR/Sharing scenes and how avoidable they are ?
I looked at the walkthrough but for Rita's movie it seems if you have ntr enabled there is no avoiding it unlike the rest of the content were you have options to avoid it but I could be wrong. Can someone give me a full explanation of all the NTR/sharing and how avoidable they are. thank you

Jabami Yumeko

Apr 18, 2020
I looked at the walkthrough but for Rita's movie it seems if you have ntr enabled there is no avoiding it unlike the rest of the content were you have options to avoid it but I could be wrong. Can someone give me a full explanation of all the NTR/sharing and how avoidable they are. thank you
There no ntr here since dev or f95 can't understand different that need change tag

Well don't worry its all sharing and netori ofc

Reactions: TundraLupus

Boldano

Nov 16, 2020
There's an NTR switch that you can freely turn on/off anytime you want in the game which will change the scenes so that the girls aren't having sex with other men, and will usually make it so that the MC is having sex with them instead. Like you said, Rita sleeps with other guys in the multiple movies she makes but the scene can change so that you are fucking her instead if you switch NTR off. As far as I remember, the only major girls that sleep with other guys if NTR is turned on are the Rita with strangers, like in the movies, your mom with your friend in the first part, your aunt with Steve, and Eva with Steve. The dev likes to make content for fans of both sides and some more girls seem like they may fuck other guys soon, so the list will probably grow in the future. There's no way to avoid NTR in the later parts if you switch it on, but turning it on and off whenever doesn't mess with the story, so its fun to check out both versions.

TLDR If you don't want scenes where the girls are sleeping with other guys then you are not going to see them, and will see a vanilla version of that scene instead.

PRINCE2126

Jul 13, 2017
There's an NTR switch that you can freely turn on/off anytime you want in the game which will change the scenes so that the girls aren't having sex with other men, and will usually make it so that the MC is having sex with them instead. Like you said, Rita sleeps with other guys in the multiple movies she makes but the scene can change so that you are fucking her instead if you switch NTR off. As far as I remember, the only major girls that sleep with other guys if NTR is turned on are the Rita with strangers, like in the movies, your mom with your friend in the first part, your aunt with Steve, and Eva with Steve. The dev likes to make content for fans of both sides and some more girls seem like they may fuck other guys soon, so the list will probably grow in the future. There's no way to avoid NTR in the later parts if you switch it on, but turning it on and off whenever doesn't mess with the story, so its fun to check out both versions.

TLDR If you don't want scenes where the girls are sleeping with other guys then you are not going to see them, and will see a vanilla version of that scene instead.
thank you for clarifying. I used to play this game when it first dropped. the Dev said he wouldnt add NTR/Swinging but he eventually did and there was an outrage and if im not wrong his patron took a big hit but I heard it was optional so I wanted to give it a try but to me it seems like there will be more NTR focus so ill just give this game a pass just because if its unavoidable it feels like the True story or main is the NTR path.

Last edited by a moderator:

Quadclops

Jan 5, 2019
thank you for clarifying. I used to play this game when it first dropped. the Dev said he wouldnt add NTR/Swinging but he eventually did and there was an outrage and if im not wrong his patron took a big hit but I heard it was optional so I wanted to give it a try but to me it seems like there will be more NTR focus so ill just give this game a pass just because if its unavoidable it feels like the True story or main is the NTR path.
Let me just clarify as well, the Sharing/NTR in the game is done in a way to make it more "lighthearted". The story itself is supposed to be funny and carefree in a way as well. I do not think there is an instance of the MC being jealous or anything, he just has a sister who is a nympho just like he is a manwhore :LOL:.

Boldano

Nov 16, 2020
Up to you for sure, but from what I'm hearing I think you will still like the game. The sharing scenes have no influence on the main story and the MC is still the harem master of it all. If you keep sharing turned off, you won't feel like you are missing the true story, its more that there are two versions of a few sex scenes that are equally correct depending on which one you want to see. I'd say that maybe 5% of the scenes have two versions, the vast majority of the game is harem vanilla sex with the MC.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
just because I've seen the NTR discussion because someone doesn't understand the definition of this site, wich to be fair isn't the complete definition but they refuse to add tags at the moment, and it shows that the game has sharing I decided to try this one, so I guess that is plus for people being uninformed?

gamer8000

May 24, 2020
Chapter 4 when on the yacht, everyday is Sunday. After sex with Zoe at the pool, nothing else happens. What do i do?

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes