Abraxxas

Oct 6, 2018
I have a Problem with the Twins Quest....i cant click the air conditioner
Anyone else with this Problem or anyone that has a fix for it?

Abraxxas

Oct 6, 2018
THX for all the Help Guys...YOU ARE AWESOME :p(y)Maybe Time to Skip Chapter 2 and move Forward to Chapter 3

Last edited:

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
THX for all the Help Guys...YOU ARE AWESOME :p(y)Maybe Time to Skip Chapter 2 and move Forward to Chapter 3
I originally gave up on Chapter 2 because I got stuck. But after he reworked it, I went back in and loved it. That was quite a while ago. If you give it time, its really good and has some hot girls. Chapter 3 is fantastic though.

Abraxxas

Oct 6, 2018
I originally gave up on Chapter 2 because I got stuck. But after he reworked it, I went back in and loved it. That was quite a while ago. If you give it time, its really good and has some hot girls. Chapter 3 is fantastic though.
Yeah i want to Continue with Chapter 2 but there is this Problem!
This is the Reason for my Sarcasm Response because nobody Answered xD

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Yeah i want to Continue with Chapter 2 but there is this Problem!
This is the Reason for my Sarcasm Response because nobody Answered xD
I remember a lot of things involving the twins being buggy. He must have had a hard time with that section of the game. But I don't remember exactly how I got through that part.

I think that if you search this thread for the term walkthrough, there are ones for each section. I realize that now that we're on page 699, you're going to get a lot of hits.

Reactions: Boldano
3.70 star(s) 94 Votes