Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Kuggazer doesn’t have a huge amount of patrons so it usually takes 2 or 3 days for new updates to reach f95. I think its usually on svs earlier but their download system is painful.
Its interesting, given how awesome the game is that his count is so low, but I bet that part of it is the expense. From what I can tell, the download is only available to $20 patrons right now, and if he only has 150 total, then that's relying on a very small number of people to share it.

I follow another game where the dev hasn't put out new content in about two years due to personal issues, and he still has double the Patrons.

Infosauger

Jul 23, 2018
I've downloaded Chapter 1 Remastered and would like to know if there is a Mod that it's his family again? While the graphic in the remastered version is better, I prefer the incest version of the original Chapter 1.

Jabami Yumeko

Apr 18, 2020
I've downloaded Chapter 1 Remastered and would like to know if there is a Mod that it's his family again? While the graphic in the remastered version is better, I prefer the incest version of the original Chapter 1.
Just name it mom(landlady) and its automatic incest

petertavy

Aug 21, 2020
I found the update:

Maxslife_ch4-0.42-update.7z

& I am downloading it (over a slow link, I dont want to have to download
the whole game). Please what version of the
original game do i need for this update to work? Thank you

(also thanks to the author)

Kinky Bully

Feb 17, 2020
I found the update:

Maxslife_ch4-0.42-update.7z

& I am downloading it (over a slow link, I dont want to have to download
the whole game). Please what version of the
original game do i need for this update to work? Thank you

(also thanks to the author)
Don't download that version.
Download ch4-0.42.
But if you have ch4-0.41 that will also work. You need to put the files into the game folder and replace the previous data.

Pushpa Gotama

Dec 7, 2021
I have a problem with this... at chapter 2... STATS.png

V0.19
Family 3
-Morning> have breakfast with mom in kitchen. Mom invites Aunt and Alisia on Sunday.
-Pass time till Sunday morning. Alisia will get up you, fuck her +1 CC

i cant trigger this no matter what i do...
STATS.png

Mom stat

MOMSTAT.png

Laura stat

LAURASTAT.png

Rita stat

RITASTAT.png

Aunt stat

AUNTSTAT.png

Alisia stat MOMSTAT.png LAURASTAT.png RITASTAT.png AUNTSTAT.png ALISIASTAT.png

ALISIASTAT.png

moreover... is it possible to see scenes of sophia without his son? its not good involving other men or whatever or dont see other people in it while having sex with sophia... i dont want to see him in there while sophia has sex with protag...

thanks for help

Pushpa Gotama

Dec 7, 2021
I have a problem with this... at chapter 2... View attachment 1837078

V0.19
Family 3
-Morning> have breakfast with mom in kitchen. Mom invites Aunt and Alisia on Sunday.
-Pass time till Sunday morning. Alisia will get up you, fuck her +1 CC

i cant trigger this no matter what i do...
View attachment 1837078

Mom stat

View attachment 1837079

Laura stat

View attachment 1837080

Rita stat

View attachment 1837081

Aunt stat

View attachment 1837082

Alisia stat View attachment 1837079 View attachment 1837080 View attachment 1837081 View attachment 1837082 View attachment 1837083

View attachment 1837083

moreover... is it possible to see scenes of sophia without his son? its not good involving other men or whatever or dont see other people in it while having sex with sophia... i dont want to see him in there while sophia has sex with protag...

thanks for help
ff

Pushpa Gotama

Dec 7, 2021
Do you have the nunfix installed? If not do so and load a save before the church events from 0.18...
my problem is about the family... moreover what church event? i dont remember anything about any church event except when natalie got taken away and theres a nun in there being held.

based on my searches they say i should put this to fix some problem of chapter 2 im not aware of
what should i use anyway? the one you link is much older... what should i do?

About the Daisy problem in ch 2 .19 update. I made a patch to fix this problem.
As I ivestigated, there was wrong flow and erika_count didn't incremented.
View attachment 1625339

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes