Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Hi Dev,

Love your work.
Are you currently focusing on the other project or is this the main focus for you at the moment?
Dev has been working on this project for years. Always a bit sad to see them start another game before their old one is finished, but burnout is a thing, I guess.
Personally, I think this game should have been done with the ending of chapter 4. Maybe some epilogues?
What more can Max do that he has not already done? Aside from sharing his harem with every lonely pervert in town, and that is definitely NOT my idea of a good time. ;)

• Angry
Reactions: Y.Gromov

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Don't worry, I am completely focused on Max's life. My friend is working on Hibah's renders. I just need to script them when I get all the renders for an update. That's at least while I'm still working on Max's life.
My intention is to close it with chapter 5. I am starting to get a little tired after 5 years ;)

kristo0086

Nov 17, 2021
Don't worry, I am completely focused on Max's life. My friend is working on Hibah's renders. I just need to script them when I get all the renders for an update. That's at least while I'm still working on Max's life.
My intention is to close it with chapter 5. I am starting to get a little tired after 5 years ;)
In which chapter and what kind of character is trans ?

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Max's Life [Ch. 5 v0.46] [Kuggazer] – Compressed

Win/Linux Ch. 5 v0.46 · · · (365.2 MiB :: 692.6 MiB)
Mac Ch. 5 v0.46 · · · (350.7 MiB :: — )
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

Caveat emptor.

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Just checking to be sure, but I need to download 4 games to play this right ? Is there I-patches for each of them?

What type of content can I expect from the urination tag. Voyreur, marking, accidents etc ?

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Just checking to be sure, but I need to download 4 games to play this right ? Is there I-patches for each of them?

What type of content can I expect from the urination tag. Voyreur, marking, accidents etc ?
Each chapter is basically a stand-alone game using the same characters and building on the story. No saves to transfer, they are pretty much kinetic stories with choices of what content to see. Each chapter assumes you finished all the content from the ones before, so if you don't play them in order the story will be a bit confusing.
No patches, incest and other fetishes are turned off and on from the MCs computer in his room.
I don't play with pissing turned on, but from what I understand, the content is pretty light.

• Angry
Reactions: Nobles and Y.Gromov

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Is necessary do download all 3 parts of the chapter 3 to play, or each chapter is a standalone game?
All 3 parts of the chapter need to be downloaded and put into the same folder to play. At least that's what I had to do, but it was a long time ago.

• Angry
Reactions: Y.Gromov
3.70 star(s) 94 Votes