Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Sooooo... where do I ge ta bottle lol. This is so stupid... Naturally, fi I want a bottle, I'd go to the kitchen.. Nope nothing lets me into the kitchen and cant click on anything. , try the bathroom. Nope nothing. Cant get a bottle from the bathroom... Ok, lets go to the supermarket and buy a god dam bottle. Oh whats this. theres no bottles on sale. Even a bottle of water would suffice. Oh theres a tanning bottle here, we could empty it and use ... I proceed to buy it.. I get a message from the MC he doesnt need this and wont buy it. Ok dipshit les buy the bottle of rum. Same shit, wont buy.

Where the fuck do I get a bottle from them. All the common sense locations are out the window.

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Message place is locked. MC gives a stupid dialog how he cant go back until he crafts his magic potion.

But I have had enough of this game, Its super restrictive and cant do much (he even says he'll leave the girls alone while they sleep or use the bathroom/toilet). And I have to go around buying shit. I had hopes since it had the corruption tag, but its false advertising. Feels like im doing chores just to impress them. I cant even buy the bottle from the dam supermarket like a normal person would. So'll quit here. Its just adding to my frustration.

Doesnt even look like hes going to punish Rita for her Pissing in the bottle Instead wants to be her photographer. What a let down. Final nail in the coffin I guess.

Last edited:

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Message place is locked. MC gives a stupid dialog how he cant go back until he crafts his magic potion.

But I have had enough of this game, Its super restrictive and cant do much (he even says he'll leave the girls alone while they sleep or use the bathroom/toilet). And I have to go around buying shit. I had hopes since it had the corruption tag, but its false advertising. Feels like im doing chores just to impress them. I cant even buy the bottle from the dam supermarket like a normal person would. So'll quit here. Its just adding to my frustration.

Doesnt even look like hes going to punish Rita for her Pissing in the bottle Instead wants to be her photographer. What a let down. Final nail in the coffin I guess.
Well that is your call, and I agree, the busy work at the start can get a bit tedious. Once you get there, the lewds are very plentiful and quite good, but you do have to earn them. I think the chapter 1 remaster is still my favorite chapter, as the build up with the family make the reward that much more delicious. ;)

Fckjoch

Apr 6, 2021
Pfff, I give up those girls do not get a sauna because I don't know how....
Hope I don't miss to much for it is a mystery where in the story I am.
Luckily I can just continue with episode 4, I do hope it all makes more sence.

Maybe I'm getting more stupid by the year but I get stuck more and more in some version of some games often thinking after a couple of hours clicking everything that i might have missed the first time resulting in thinking,
"This game and what to do only makes sence to the team that made the game, thinking it would otherwise be to easy", shortly followed by "Why", a game is much more fun with a bit more guidance.

For example: Now that skank from the helpdesk only says A + B want a sauna.
It would save me a workday on hours if she told me how!
In that time one can complete games.

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
Which scene are you referring to?
Mostly? If you have it disabled. Probably skip chapter 4, as it kind of takes over the main story and even with it off, it heavily bleeds into other scenes. :cry:
Even in ch 4, you just don't have an alternate scene and it is not implied anywhere that sharing/ntr is happening if you have NTR turned off. Unless i have missed some scenes and you have examples of this.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Which scene are you referring to?

Even in ch 4, you just don't have an alternate scene and it is not implied anywhere that sharing/ntr is happening if you have NTR turned off. Unless i have missed some scenes and you have examples of this.
I don't know, some say that the game, even with NTR disabled, gives the feeling of being focused on sharing, you say that it isn't like that and that with NTR disabled you simply lose some scenes.

I personally don't really know what to believe. Anyway, are there LIs who the MC can romance? Could we only play the story of those LIs and ignore the rest? If there's no romance, then I don't care about the sharing and NTR and how they can be avoided, because I don't think I'm interested in the game.

ioacysai

Nov 20, 2018
привет не подскажете где можно купить два сексуальных платья??

gamer8000

May 24, 2020
Ch 5
MC looking for grandpa, hint says located in a bedroom but found watching tv but can't talk to him. whats going on?

den8902233

Feb 16, 2020
don’t tell me how to get through episode 3, sophia on the NTR my game is frozen writes visit Alvin at least I bought a dress for sophia. I also hung with the nun Lily to find her batteries
Or who has a save after these scenes. Yes, and I also have Rita on the way NTR?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Bloodguard
3.70 star(s) 94 Votes