bishop25omega40z

Nov 1, 2022
Help, I'm having a problem with part 3 v.0.33 (same download all OLD VIDEO PACK). When trying to watch repeat scenes in the apartment (when talking with my aunt about prostitutes) provides such with all of them, what that fix ? What happened?

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Help, I'm having a problem with part 3 v.0.33 (same download all OLD VIDEO PACK). When trying to watch repeat scenes in the apartment (when talking with my aunt about prostitutes) provides such with all of them, what that fix ? What happened?
I have this issue as well. I don't think the old prostitute animations were included in the old video pack for some reason. The other scenes seem to work fine though.

bishop25omega40z

Nov 1, 2022
Here are my saves with photos with different options (with and without ntr), but this is for the Russian version, I hope it will work for the English one, the names can be changed on the PC. In saving 40 English names.

xffNoct

Sep 18, 2020
Damn johnny boi who hurt you today with this rude remark lol....but thanks I'll try your way if it works.

NikolayOss

May 19, 2021
Plz help.
Ch.4
The twins gave me a quest to find 2 wigs 2 masks and 2 dresses. I found wigs and masks. Where can I find dresses?

woodenghost

Nov 8, 2021
I searched the thread but didn't get anywhere. Just started Chapter 4, and there's an error whenever you go to the laptop. Is there a fix for this? Someone linked something to the patreon but not that helpful.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018

Ookey12345

Dec 27, 2020
terimakasih,
yes, I have downloaded it, but then copy the game rpa file
thanks, but the game closes itself when playing after copying the game rpa file
is there any solution for this problem?

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
terimakasih,

yes, I have downloaded it, but then copy the game rpa file

thanks, but the game closes itself when playing after copying the game rpa file
is there any solution for this problem?
It doesn't do that for me. Can you post the log.txt from the same directory that game folder is?

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes