RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I don't think that is very likely. The dev has shown no interest in remastering ch. 2 as far as I know. Plus, he works on another game besides this right now.
I know... But after first chapter remake, second chapter is just plain painfull, I tried force myself to play dozens of time but non of them I managed to finish that thing...

• Sad
Reactions: Kinky Bully

bad_boy81

May 25, 2021
Help please. I'm stuck on a task where I have to dip in the pool during the day, but nothing happens when I approach the pool. When I rewind the time, the whole family appears there, but I can't swim with them. What should I do?

Last edited:

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
Help please. I'm stuck on a task where I have to swim in the pool during the day, but nothing happens when I approach the pool. When I rewind the time, the whole family appears there, but I can't swim with them. What should I do?
I had this bug too and unfortunately, I had to start a new save. You need to go to the pool at this part, but the door is closed, and MC's grandpa is not in the room. Then, you need to talk to Maeva at Rita's office about Grandpa's location, and she'll say he is in her room. Then you go there and you'll see him. So, you talk to him and you'll progress the main story.

bad_boy81

May 25, 2021
I had this bug too and unfortunately, I had to start a new save. You need to go to the pool at this part, but the door is closed, and MC's grandpa is not in the room. Then, you need to talk to Maeva at Rita's office about Grandpa's location, and she'll say he is in her room. Then you go there and you'll see him. So, you talk to him and you'll progress the main story.
Thanks a lot

Reactions: KyoriKusagami

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
OK, way backlogged here Just began Ch 2 and hate the format, no idea what to do, checked the house a dozen times for pump things, only got 2. No WT/Hint anywhere. This game is grindy as hell, no Hints is 100X worse!
Also, keeps mixing up Rita and Laura names on text. AND MASSIVE LAG on CLICKS!

Gamincest

Dec 6, 2017
Kuggazer I would like to know from Dev that is this game gonna be in Chapters or will it be one complete game (Single download I mean) after the story is completed?

Alphamale2467

Mar 25, 2022
Too bad you can't see the same cleavage of the big sister as shown on the screens. She suffered a breast reduction in the game. A downgrade, as the screen shot was great.
Devs shouldn't listen to the moral whiners; they are for nothing but censorship.
That is one of the dumbest things I've ever heard. Not liking tits the size of pumpkins means you are for censorship? I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt, and just figure you seriously suck at english, instead of thinking that you are a complete moron.

eusimaeu

May 1, 2019
I just started chapter 2. Is there no hint system or am i blind ? Also, what's with the lag when selecting options? At first i thought it might be a bad compressed version. I got the uncompressed and it's the same.

Reactions: Bobber Tail

Valuvika

Feb 5, 2023
This game sucks these days. I used to play a long time ago and now here it's just lesbians, watching others fucking, now even sharing. The amount of lesbian act alone is something so unbearable shit. There is nothing good in this game anymore. Even if you hide NTR, women still share themselves with others, if not right up to sex, then everything else, or at least to other women, that is, LEZ-NTR comes into play at that point. Grandpa and his behavior is also one thing that forces you to delete the game. It used to be pretty damn good, but now the boundaries have been violated and badly. This has sunk really deep into shit.

Things that in themselves would have forced me to delete the game.
- Rita's movies
- Lesbians
- Sharing
- Watching other people fucking
- Grandpa
And I don't necessarily remember all the crap that's here.

Harem does not automatically mean lesbianism.

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
This game sucks these days. I used to play a long time ago and now here it's just lesbians, watching others fucking, now even sharing. The amount of lesbian act alone is something so unbearable shit. There is nothing good in this game anymore. Even if you hide NTR, women still share themselves with others, if not right up to sex, then everything else, or at least to other women, that is, LEZ-NTR comes into play at that point. Grandpa and his behavior is also one thing that forces you to delete the game. It used to be pretty damn good, but now the boundaries have been violated and badly. This has sunk really deep into shit.

Things that in themselves would have forced me to delete the game.
- Rita's movies
- Lesbians
- Sharing
- Watching other people fucking
- Grandpa
And I don't necessarily remember all the crap that's here.

Harem does not automatically mean lesbianism.

For someone who doesn't like NTR or sharing, you have a very interesting Signature.

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes