Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
So which chapters are worth playing if you aren't a cuck?

From what I gathered Ch.4 is the NTR chapter, and Ch. 2 sucks.

Should I start with chapter 1 or just go straight for chapter 3?
Chapter 1 remaster is quite good. Building up to sexy time with the family is fun and the story is best of the chapters in my opinion.

Reactions: Andarilho

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Is there any real swinging content in this game? In the classical meaning of 2 couples changing partners. Also known as "wife swapping"?

I ask because the tag "swinging" (which is what i search for) is there but in my previous experiences, all games that have this tag have no swinging in them, in the best case there may be some group sex or the MC with 2 girls.. that's not swinging, that's threesome FFM. And also NTR is not swinging because swinging is consensual for all participants, nobody "steals" anybody from nobody.. If manga terms really have to be used on this site, then swinging would be more near to "netorase", but by no means netorare.. So what kind of "swinging" (if any) is there in this game?

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Randy1977

Aug 20, 2022
hi, in ch.3 sarah wants cigarettes again. i bought them once and now there are no cigarettes available in the shop anymore. i tried to find help in this thread but didn't find any answers. is this a bug? any help is appreciated.

eusimaeu

May 1, 2019
WAY too complicated. Sandboxes just don't work, man. They need to go away!
You know there are people that like sandbox right ? How about you don't play a game if you don't like something about it instead of trying to "get your way" and change it to be just how you like it ?
I don't like peanut butter because it has peanuts in it. I should tell them to remove the peanuts so i will like it. Doesn't really make sense does it?

Aladolego

Jan 18, 2019
help please, in Chapter 1 Remastered : i am stuck with Laura "Try to get in the bathroom when she's inside".

I can only Peek or leave !

It is the last thing to do to progess in the story.

longxa762

Mar 24, 2017
Are there any bug fix for chapter 4? The NTR scene where grandpa suck Rita boob seem to have the wrong video for Emma part

Last edited:

KuramaSoul

Aug 19, 2021
According to
Walkthrough it
say if everything goes well
Alvin come to my home
Or....if he not u go to his room & make him spy on u with his mom....

IAM stuck in this....
Alvin didn't come my home
And
I don't know how to make Alvin spy..
Cuz I already did with sophia handjob,footjob and blowjob. Still nothing happened.

I need help guys
After the handjob, footjob and blowjobo speak with Alvin again he will tell you tha he is goo and doesn't need anyting right now, go to sleep and a animation will trigg

Soulblader356

Aug 14, 2017
Hi, i need a little help at Chapter 3, the ingame assistent said to me: "I think someone wants some dirty panties...."

Who is someone ?

Edit:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
People should check older comments here as it has been said a couple of times.
You can Turn OFF NTR from the very start and there is no ntr at all after that. It never happens. Its not in the background or skiped
The girl only love Max (the MC) and nobody else. They also fuck Max only

Now , yes there was a time where the dev lost track of the game and kinda made the NTR OFF version feel very ntr-ish.
We are talking about the later part of Chapter 3 and the beginning parts of Chapter 4. Around this spam the game felt very bad even with NTR OFF option. It felt like the girls wanted to mess around with others and the way they talked suggested it too.

But around the half way point of Chapter 4, the dev fixed it. The girls after that become affectionate only with the MC again, and only him. No more suggestive talks about others or being horny for others.

the NEW Chapter 5 is good to play. If you play with NTR OFF, the girls will only love and show affection towards the MC.
Its safe to play. At least so far from what I have played

IMPORTANT!!! The canon story of the older chapters is the NTR OFF game.
So you will never hear mentions of the girls fucking others and when Max remembers old events, they are MC and Girls only events, as in no sharing or ntr.
You can see this in Chapter 5's opening where Max is in bed remembering events of the older chapters. Its him just fucking the girls and nobody else.

Best moment so far in Chapter 5 is for sure MC and Natalie's date <3
And MC spoiling his mom too
Chapter 5 steps up its Romance game big time. Very nice improvements
(The Chapter 5 intro gives a brief story recap... so its a safe to play Chapter 5 without playing the others chapters. But I still think if you have the time, its good to play all the chapters in order)

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I did some searching but it's not quite clear as there are several posts in either direction - are the video packs required for the episodes? What do these contain, optional gallerys or neccesary scene animations?

Is there any real swinging content in this game? In the classical meaning of 2 couples changing partners. Also known as "wife swapping"?

I ask because the tag "swinging" (which is what i search for) is there but in my previous experiences, all games that have this tag have no swinging in them, in the best case there may be some group sex or the MC with 2 girls.. that's not swinging, that's threesome FFM. And also NTR is not swinging because swinging is consensual for all participants, nobody "steals" anybody from nobody.. If manga terms really have to be used on this site, then swinging would be more near to "netorase", but by no means netorare.. So what kind of "swinging" (if any) is there in this game?
Ive no idea for this game - just replied because I'm here for the same reason, and boy is it frustrating!

It's not rocket science, I don't want games with the wife having 12 homeless men gangrapes, nor am I looking for harem orgies.....if I play this ill let you know and get back to you.

So which chapters are worth playing if you aren't a cuck?

From what I gathered Ch.4 is the NTR chapter, and Ch. 2 sucks.

Should I start with chapter 1 or just go straight for chapter 3?
You sound like a cuck, so I'd recommend starting at chapter 4 and playing them in descending order for max cuck contentment (MCC).

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Bloodguard

APeX_VeNoM

Aug 19, 2022
Im having trouble finding the cigarettes for aunt sarah in chapter 3. According to the walkthrough they should be available at market. But, when I check there, there is only a beach ball nothing else. I cant further continue my game as i am stuck in this path.

If someone knows the solution. plz help.
If it is a Bug, Then DEV look at it plz

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes