Zythnel

Jan 3, 2020
People should check older comments here as it has been said a couple of times.
You can Turn OFF NTR from the very start and there is no ntr at all after that. It never happens. Its not in the background or skiped
The girl only love Max (the MC) and nobody else. They also fuck Max only

Now , yes there was a time where the dev lost track of the game and kinda made the NTR OFF version feel very ntr-ish.
We are talking about the later part of Chapter 3 and the beginning parts of Chapter 4. Around this spam the game felt very bad even with NTR OFF option. It felt like the girls wanted to mess around with others and the way they talked suggested it too.

But around the half way point of Chapter 4, the dev fixed it. The girls after that become affectionate only with the MC again, and only him. No more suggestive talks about others or being horny for others.

the NEW Chapter 5 is good to play. If you play with NTR OFF, the girls will only love and show affection towards the MC.
Its safe to play. At least so far from what I have played

IMPORTANT!!! The canon story of the older chapters is the NTR OFF game.
So you will never hear mentions of the girls fucking others and when Max remembers old events, they are MC and Girls only events, as in no sharing or ntr.
You can see this in Chapter 5's opening where Max is in bed remembering events of the older chapters. Its him just fucking the girls and nobody else.

Best moment so far in Chapter 5 is for sure MC and Natalie's date <3
And MC spoiling his mom too
Chapter 5 steps up its Romance game big time. Very nice improvements
(The Chapter 5 intro gives a brief story recap... so its a safe to play Chapter 5 without playing the others chapters. But I still think if you have the time, its good to play all the chapters in order)
Mate the latest update is literally an NTR update. Like more than half of the animations are just other dudes fucking your girls

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Mate the latest update is literally an NTR update. Like more than half of the animations are just other dudes fucking your girls
Everyone around here complaining about ntr meanwhile my jimmies are rustled because i turn off piss content and there's still nonstop scenes implying watersports/toiletstuff.

• Haha
Reactions: darlic

Sizus

Feb 5, 2023
guys need help. anyone who played chapter4 can explain me how to do "Now we need to find a good chef. Go to Maya and Amber's.Enjoy a nice bath in the tub, a good lunch and.... all the rest.Go back to Susan in the restaurant and talk to her. She will know how to thank you." im stuck so i read the walkthrough but still not understand how to do it (i searched the house whole week)

locuelo85

May 6, 2017
please I need help!!!

I'm stuck in the yatch, I only can see the movie scene. I don't know what to do I've talked to everyone in the yatch but nothing happen.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Now , yes there was a time where the dev lost track of the game and kinda made the NTR OFF version feel very ntr-ish.
We are talking about the later part of Chapter 3 and the beginning parts of Chapter 4. Around this spam the game felt very bad even with NTR OFF option. It felt like the girls wanted to mess around with others and the way they talked suggested it too.

But around the half way point of Chapter 4, the dev fixed it. The girls after that become affectionate only with the MC again, and only him. No more suggestive talks about others or being horny for others.
Actually, as you've described it, I don't think I'll be interested in chapter 3 and possibly chapter 4 either.

Chapter 5 steps up its Romance game big time. Very nice improvements
Ok, maybe chapter 5 will interest me.

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
What ? I played chapter 5 a few days ago, up the the date with Natalie. It was super sweet <3
I have yet to see any ntr. I rly hope you are wrong xd

Actually, as you've described it, I don't think I'll be interested in chapter 3 and possibly chapter 4 either.

Ok, maybe chapter 5 will interest me.
Yeah, the last half of chapter 3 and the first half of Chapter 4 , feel rly bad :(
Like the girls are thirsty for sex and the way the dialog and way its structured, it feels they want sex no matter from who. Think the dev tried to make it more "fun sex" type of thing, but it felt very bad. Felt like the romance was gone.
But the last half of Chapter 4 the dev made it better where the girls were only thirsty for the MC. Felt like the love was back.

Chapter 5 from what I have played is a improvement for the romance. The sweet date with Natalie, the spoiling moments with MC's mom <3
I hope it continues like this

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
For those who hate the ntr part, although optional, my intention is to create a version completely without the sharing scenes. The whole game that includes all chapters, 1-5? with all possible fixes and improvements, including graphics(Especially the second chapter )

But for that you have to wait until the game is finished, of course.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
For those who hate the ntr part, although optional, my intention is to create a version completely without the sharing scenes. The whole game that includes all chapters, 1-5? with all possible fixes and improvements, including graphics(Especially the second chapter )

The problem, in my opinion, is not that there is a sharing option (which can be disabled). Otherwise, in part of chapters 3 and 4, according to the opinion of at least a part of those who have deactivated sharing, it isn't pleasant to play if you don't like sharing because of the sensations they give. Personally I'm not very willing to play two and a half chapters to see if this is the case. So, having seen the comments, I decided to download chapter 5 and try that one without playing the before chapters.

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
The problem, in my opinion, is not that there is a sharing option (which can be disabled). Otherwise, in part of chapters 3 and 4, according to the opinion of at least a part of those who have deactivated sharing, it isn't pleasant to play if you don't like sharing because of the sensations they give. Personally I'm not very willing to play two and a half chapters to see if this is the case. So, having seen the comments, I decided to download chapter 5 and try that one without playing the before chapters.
Yes, I understand. I don't know how it is to start as early as Chapter 5, but let me know anyway.
For anyone else who has played all the chapters, in the regular version, what bothered you that you never want to see again?
If you can give me a list of what bothered you, I would appreciate it.
If I can I might clean the full version of these scenes when the time comes.

Reactions: BlasKyau

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020

Sorry, but since you're active again, and speaking on the subject, I'd like to ask you a question. Why don't the NTR-on and NTR-off have the same number of scenes anymore? I used to think you handled both routes really well (both choices get the same amount of content, NTR-on gets to choose before each scene). I understand that chosing for every scene would cause problems for the current story, so it had to be removed, but why does NTR-off get less content now?

Not trying to attack you or anything, just legitimely curious as to why that decision was made.

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Sorry, but since you're active again, and speaking on the subject, I'd like to ask you a question. Why don't the NTR-on and NTR-off have the same number of scenes anymore? I used to think you handled both routes really well (both choices get the same amount of content, NTR-on gets to choose before each scene). I understand that chosing for every scene would cause problems for the current story, so it had to be removed, but why does NTR-off get less content now?

Not trying to attack you or anything, just legitimely curious as to why that decision was made.
Hi, I honestly don't think there is more content with ntr on.
Can you give me some examples under spoiler, please?
Because I could be wrong(my memory sucks), but I think at most there are 3-4 extra scenes.
But precisely they are extras, written by some supporters.
They didn't take away space from the regular scenes.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
For anyone else who has played all the chapters, in the regular version, what bothered you that you never want to see again?
A couple thoughts off the top of my head. In Chapter 3 the redhead sister gets thirsty for other dudes. Even with NTR off, the dialogue with her indicates that Max is not enough for her anymore, and that she is looking elsewhere for some fun.
She also likes to bang some of Max's other ladies when he is not around. :cry:
Also, Alvin, I think? Max's friend who wants to bang his Mum. Even with NTR off they are hanging out in bed together almost naked for a lot of chapter 3. This is highly distressing for folks who don't want to share their ladies. :cry:

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
A couple thoughts off the top of my head. In Chapter 3 the redhead sister gets thirsty for other dudes. Even with NTR off, the dialogue with her indicates that Max is not enough for her anymore, and that she is looking elsewhere for some fun.
She also likes to bang some of Max's other ladies when he is not around. :cry:
Also, Alvin, I think? Max's friend who wants to bang his Mum. Even with NTR off they are hanging out in bed together almost naked for a lot of chapter 3. This is highly distressing for folks who don't want to share their ladies. :cry:
Oh, you said you didn't play the latest update right? And you're not a fan of Alvin? Oh boy do I tell him or someone else wanna? :KEK:

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes