Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
You would have a point if the dev himself didn't label swiger content as NTR. The second picture actually doesnt happen like that if you have the switch off in ch 4. It is an oversight by the dev to show that as flashback in ch 5 with the switch off.
Look at the post immediately below yours that I'm responding to.

When swinger content is so often mislabeled as NTR, why wouldn't the dev label it as such, since no one else seems to distinguish...

Granted if swinger scenes are being shown when the toggle is off, then that's a dev issue. But a lot of the caterwauling here seems to be run-of-the-mill freakouts at "OH MY GOD SOMEONES GETTING LAID OTHER THAN ME". There's no humiliation or bullying which is usually a key (and obnoxious imo) aspect of ntr games.

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
This is my save Dev, Plz Check whats wrong with it. I cant find those damn cigarettes and tanning oil at the market.
I am attaching the new save. You just had to talk to aunt one more time and send grandpa to the gym.
Anyway the items are there in the market, next to it are little arrows to move you from one item to another ;)

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Look at the post immediately below yours that I'm responding to.

When swinger content is so often mislabeled as NTR, why wouldn't the dev label it as such, since no one else seems to distinguish...

Granted if swinger scenes are being shown when the toggle is off, then that's a dev issue. But a lot of the caterwauling here seems to be run-of-the-mill freakouts at "OH MY GOD SOMEONES GETTING LAID OTHER THAN ME". There's no humiliation or bullying which is usually a key (and obnoxious imo) aspect of ntr games.
My problem is that, having deactivated the NTR (which is rather sharing, but in the game it appears as NTR) sharing scenes appear between the MC's memories. I have no problem that this optional content exists, but if the dev says that it's optional, and then there are scenes that aren't optional, well, you'll understand why I'm complaining.

Personally I would like to know if it's a Dev error when composing the memories or if those scenes really happen like this with the NTR deactivated. If it's the latter, I'm not going to be interested in playing.

On the other hand, if what the dev want is to make a summary of what happened so that those who have played the first chapters can refresh their memory, I suppose those memories will be fine. If the intention is that someone who hasn't played the first chapters has an idea about them, it doesn't fulfill its function at all. In reality you only see a series of unconnected memories with girls you don't know and the MC only indicates the name of, which really only generates confusion since you don't know who he is talking about and only partially appear sex scenes about that you don't you really know nothing.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
My problem is that, having deactivated the NTR (which is rather sharing, but in the game it appears as NTR) sharing scenes appear between the MC's memories. I have no problem that this optional content exists, but if the dev says that it's optional, and then there are scenes that aren't optional, well, you'll understand why I'm complaining.

Personally I would like to know if it's a Dev error when composing the memories or if those scenes really happen like this with the NTR deactivated. If it's the latter, I'm not going to be interested in playing.

On the other hand, if what the dev want is to make a summary of what happened so that those who have played the first chapters can refresh their memory, I suppose those memories will be fine. If the intention is that someone who hasn't played the first chapters has an idea about them, it doesn't fulfill its function at all. In reality you only see a series of unconnected memories with girls you don't know and the MC only indicates the name of, which really only generates confusion since you don't know who he is talking about and only partially appear sex scenes about that you don't you really know nothing.
Yeah I'm in completel agreement on this - if toggles are disabled, the story should flow naturally without that stuff.

I have the same frustration with the "pissing" toggles - you can turn them off, and even then right off the bat in chapter 1 there's scenes where mc is eating a girl out on the toilet..... cmon now.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Yeah I'm in completel agreement on this - if toggles are disabled, the story should flow naturally without that stuff.

I have the same frustration with the "pissing" toggles - you can turn them off, and even then right off the bat in chapter 1 there's scenes where mc is eating a girl out on the toilet..... cmon now.
Exactly, if you deactivate something it's because you don't like it and therefore you don't want it to happen, so suddenly finding out that even deactivated happens makes you feel cheated.

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
Hi all, my compressed unofficial Android port of Max's Life Chapter 5 v0.47
Usual gestures, save name/delete etc..
Alternative persistent saves location

Max's Life Chapter 5 v0.47
Mega

Also now you can optionally add the "old video pack" RPA files (only the ones listed below)
in "Documents /Wills747/maxs.life.four/game" folder.(Add the .rpy files as well)

Compressed Old Video Packs:
Add the Old video pack rpy file/s to game folder also.

Old Video Pack Act 1:
Mega
(855mb)

Old Video Pack Act 2:
Mega
(1.21Gb)

Old Video Pack Act 3:
Mega
(1.53Gb)

Max's Life Chapter 1 compressed unofficial Android port.
Grant storage permissions on first run
Mega

Max's Life Chapter 2 compressed unofficial Android port.
Mega
Updated due to some choice button issues

My compressed unofficial Android port for Max's Life Chapter 3 v0.33
Mega

My compressed unofficial Android port for Max's Life Chapter 4 v0.45
Special Instructions:
Unzip and install apk.
Grant storage permissions on first run!
On first run you will get a prompt to copy the archive.rpa file to documents/Wills747/maxs.life.four/game folder.
Copy the rpa file to the directory indicated in game. (game will quit now)
Restart the game.
Keep in mind if your default install location is an actual SD card this may slow the launch.
Advise keeping gl2 disabled unless you have a PowerVR gpu or experiance video problems.
Mega
Good morning, could you make available the PC version of CH 4 0.45 that you used?

Last edited:

elbro

Nov 22, 2020
Hi, I new playing the game so i want to start from the beginning, so i have a doubt, ¿do i need to download the Old Video Pack Act 1 or is not necessary?

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Hi, I new playing the game so i want to start from the beginning, so i have a doubt, ¿do i need to download the Old Video Pack Act 1 or is not necessary?
The old video packs are the lewd scenes for each chapter. If you are playing chapter 1 you don't need them yet.

locuelo85

May 6, 2017
help please!!!

I'm stuck in chapter 4, i'm at the part of the yatch but I only can trigger the scene of the cinema, and when I sleep at night the next morning it's saturday again, the same day repeating again and again, but nothing change.

Someone here said that I need to stay awake at night at my room but I don't have that option.

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes