Modok969

Jul 30, 2021
Pretty sure dishes are at dinner time. Isn't breakfast for shopping?
Ah I got it. Every time I just stayed in the kitchen hitting next, it was always Sarah, after like the 7th time of just doing that, Emma showed up.

Also its increrdibly confusing to have two characters named Emma.

Modok969

Jul 30, 2021
I am stuck on the Yacht. I have done every possible thing available, and its not progression from wedensday. I looked early in the thread and it says to edit your save so Laura is 2 and 16 for Rita, but both already were at those values.

This is insanely fustrating because everything was going along so smooth. Maybe I should just give up and download the full save, as this is exactly what happened to me in chapter 2, an event that was supposed to fire off failed to and no matter what I did I couldn't get it to happen so I just gave up.

MelodyMark

Mar 20, 2020
I am stuck on the Yacht. I have done every possible thing available, and its not progression from wedensday. I looked early in the thread and it says to edit your save so Laura is 2 and 16 for Rita, but both already were at those values.

This is insanely fustrating because everything was going along so smooth. Maybe I should just give up and download the full save, as this is exactly what happened to me in chapter 2, an event that was supposed to fire off failed to and no matter what I did I couldn't get it to happen so I just gave up.
maybe you need

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022

did you talk to the captain lady/grandpa too?

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Where should I put the video pact 1 in Max's Life chapter 1 to unlock the gallery?
Old video packs enable rewatching scenes from previous chapters. Earliest you would be able to access chapter 1 video pack, is in chapter 2. To unlock replays for current chapter you play the game or get someone else's save. ;)

Reactions: Bruce Banner

Mr.DankAss

Jun 6, 2020
i need help. im on chapter 2 and to the point im go to basement of the church and the next morning everything start bug out. i can't re-enter the basement to talk to the boi down there. If it still morning Daisy still sleep at her bed but by the time it was day she gone and im talking to mother to take the key. Then im go to the farm and everyday after that Domi is missing with Daisy not i can't continue the game anymore

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I hope author does not waste much time on this game and focus on his new daz game. I really like the tags of this game but I just coudn't really get into it due to honey select models.
I don't know which tags you like about this one, but if it's NTR/Swinging (sharing), the Dev's already warned that there won't be any of those in the new game. Nor possibly futa either.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Cernunnos.
3.70 star(s) 94 Votes