Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
In Chapter 3, I try to watch the prostitutes scenes and some animations are missing, I put old video pack acts 1 and 2 in place but nothing. Thanks in advance.
These hooker scenes are missing animations. They are not in the video packs. I have seen it mentioned before, but don't know if Dev has any plans on fixing it.

Reactions: Piat

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Max's Life [Ch. 5 v0.48] [Kuggazer]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- -

Mac:

- -

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
MaxsLife-CH5-0.48
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi, first of all thank you for the new update.
This update was really great. But there is only one think that I would have preferred otherwise. And hope you can give us the choice. Why do repeatable sex scenes start music? (example, in the afternoon the MC's mother is on the bed, if you ask to have sex, now the sex scene starts with music, but in doing so you can no longer hear the woman's moans! This happens in all repeatable scenes of this type.) I'd rather prefer to hear the moans of the girls/women than the music. Wouldn't it be possible through the MC's PC to choose whether to hear the music or the moans? Honestly the music makes me lose the excitement...of the scene. That is, if both moans and music were heard it might work, but here only the music is heard, making you lose that sense of excitement. So my advice is this, if you can let us choose whether to set the music or not, in repeatable sex scenes?

Thank you

etavgb

Oct 19, 2022
for some reason in chapter 2 i can't get the laura or landlady events to happen no matter what i do i even tried restarting

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes