Juicer97

Jun 2, 2022
I don't know which tags you like about this one, but if it's NTR/Swinging (sharing), the Dev's already warned that there won't be any of those in the new game. Nor possibly futa either.
Nah ntr, swinging is not my thing. But this game has harem and other interesting tags and scenes. My personal issue is the fact that I don't like the models, so while the scenes are pretty hot on paper, the honey select models are not to my liking so I don't enjoy the visual experience as much.

Piat

Feb 26, 2020
In Chapter 3, I try to watch the prostitutes scenes and some animations are missing, I put old video pack acts 1 and 2 in place but nothing. Thanks in advance.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Nah ntr, swinging is not my thing. But this game has harem and other interesting tags and scenes. My personal issue is the fact that I don't like the models, so while the scenes are pretty hot on paper, the honey select models are not to my liking so I don't enjoy the visual experience as much.
Personally, I'm only following this thread because the Dev has said that once the game is over, he'll make a version where he'll unify all the chapters and eliminate or make it avoidable all the participation of guys other than the MC in the sex scenes. Until then I don't think I'll be particularly interested in the game.

mohosha

Feb 14, 2018
For all those who are confused on the old video pack, place them into the game fold. For example you have chapter 4 you would download all three video packs and put them into this file path Maxslife_ch4-0.45-pc\game. If you only have chapters 2 or 3 only use the video packs from before that specific chapter.

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes