sfgrtv

Jul 23, 2018
Hey so i'm stuck in chapter 2 so i decided to use the walkthrough and i miss 2 point for rita at the end of v0.14 on of them is an event where she come in the room with laura for a BJ but i cant figure where the other is i already did the 2 event with mom+rita on the bedroom. Someon know where to search?

GediRama0.2

Oct 7, 2020
why in chapter 2 "Next day talk again with the first Nun, enter secret passage, talk with the guys, come back and meet again Maria." can not

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
why in chapter 2 "Next day talk again with the first Nun, enter secret passage, talk with the guys, come back and meet again Maria." can not
Chap 2 has had a bug with the Daisy quest line for ages. I think there is a patch for it on the OP somewhere, though I don't know why that has not been fixed in the game by now. :poop:

APeX_VeNoM

Aug 19, 2022
I need help in chapter 3, after buying luxurious lingere for sophia (NTR route) i cant continue. I have already brought the lingere. and i also tried talking with sophia still didint help.

APeX_VeNoM

Aug 19, 2022
A problem Again, In chapter 4, when maya invites for lunch, twins house is completely empty, no one is there, in walkthrough it says go take a bath, lunch and enjoy. but nothing is happening. when i click on laptop it shows that "an exceptional error" slide.

And also,

Virtual Assistant, says 'take some good rest' ,i slept continously like for a week. nothing happened.

help me through this two probs plz

ann87ra

Jun 9, 2019
A problem Again, In chapter 4, when maya invites for lunch, twins house is completely empty, no one is there, in walkthrough it says go take a bath, lunch and enjoy. but nothing is happening. when i click on laptop it shows that "an exceptional error" slide.

And also,

Virtual Assistant, says 'take some good rest' ,i slept continously like for a week. nothing happened.

help me through this two probs plz
You go into the gemini house, go up to the 2nd floor (you need to poke at the stairs) and go down to the courtyard.

redkit7878

Aug 9, 2017
Family
-Sunday Evening> enter Mom room, she’s naked with Rita,
fuck one of them +1 MC and +1 RC
-Next Sunday> do the same, fuck the other +1 MC and +1 RC
-If everything is done well, first night you go to sleep in your room, Laura and Rita
will come to your bed. BJ you and you finger both them +1 LC and +1 RC

V0.14 Scores: 15 ML/80 MC, 15 LL/67 LC, 11 RL/44 RC, 7 SL/15 SC, 9 DL/17 DC, 2 TL/9 TC,
3 MeiL/3 MeiC, 6 CC/23 CL, 15 AL/45 AC, 1 PL/0 PC, 6 KL/21 KC, 0 SoL/9 SoC

I did all but Laura and rita didn't come. What is wrong there??

iffy1211

Mar 23, 2020
So I tried playing chapter2,but it's impossible to play with the game lagging every minute or so
1 and 3 seems fine, so I was just going to skip chapter two but can I get a quick summary of chapter 2's story?
Nothing specific, but just a few words ir sentences so I don't feel lost at chapter 3

DKft

Apr 4, 2022
A question guys: what are these old video packs for? Am I missing some content if I don't have them?

blackeyedpeas0

Dec 17, 2017
A question guys: what are these old video packs for? Am I missing some content if I don't have them?
Old video packs are the scenes from previous versions of max's life. You cannot access all the gallery scenes in chapter 4 without them.

Reactions: DKft

Modok969

Jul 30, 2021
I just started playing this and I'm on chapter 3, and it tells me I have to wash dishes with Aunt Emma, but that option does not appear. I talk to her at breakfast and she tells me I suck and that's it. I've been searching for an hour and month of in game time, trying every location on the map.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
I just started playing this and I'm on chapter 3, and it tells me I have to wash dishes with Aunt Emma, but that option does not appear. I talk to her at breakfast and she tells me I suck and that's it. I've been searching for an hour and month of in game time, trying every location on the map.
Pretty sure dishes are at dinner time. Isn't breakfast for shopping?

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes