Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
A couple thoughts off the top of my head. In Chapter 3 the redhead sister gets thirsty for other dudes. Even with NTR off, the dialogue with her indicates that Max is not enough for her anymore, and that she is looking elsewhere for some fun.
She also likes to bang some of Max's other ladies when he is not around. :cry:
Also, Alvin, I think? Max's friend who wants to bang his Mum. Even with NTR off they are hanging out in bed together almost naked for a lot of chapter 3. This is highly distressing for folks who don't want to share their ladies. :cry:
I think I'm in really bad shape. I don't remember any of this :ROFLMAO:
As soon as I have some free time I should replay it all over again.

The thing I remember well, is that the first two chapters don't have any "Weird" scenes

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
However, really, tell me everything you don't like. Don't have any problem with it.
This will help me not to make any more mistakes for the other game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bloodguard

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
The thing I remember well, is that the first two chapters don't have any "Weird" scenes
This is true. Chapter 1 remaster is still my favorite chapter of the game. The slow build up to banging the family is great, and no hints of weirdness. Chapter 2 has other issues, most of them technical that have nothing to do with the story. I have tried to get through it multiple times and can never quite finish it. Though I have unlocked most of the scenes. (y)

Reactions: Kuggazer

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
However, really, tell me everything you don't like. Don't have any problem with it.
This will help me not to make any more mistakes for the other game.
Hmm going to the core issue is the NTR OFF option still feels ntr-ish is certain moments. Especially the later parts of Chapter 3 and the beginning parts of Chapter 4.
There are moments where the girls kinda thirst over others guys, this feels very bad.
Also al ot of moments where the girls are way too affectionate with Grandpa and the glasses dude (forgot his name, the cousin).
Many hugs with them and the girls. The dialog during these moments feels very sexually suggestive. There were a few times where the girls will sit in the Cousin's lap xd
Small things like this pile up and create a very uneasy feeling ... like the girls dont have eyes for the MC anymore, or are losing interest in him.
Needs more relationship dialog , like how Max and the girls reassure each other for their feelings.
There needs to be more romance/sweet moments between Max and the girls.

Alicia feels especially bad among the girls. In the 1st game she was like the Main Love interest and she was super sweet and affeactionate. But in chapter 3 and 4, she kind act indifferent towards Max. Its just a quick fuck between them from time to time, and thats it :( Alicia also is one of the girls that feels that she lost interest in the MC the most.

Next one has to be the second Aunt. There are some incredible romance moments between her and Max ... but there are also random sexually suggestive moments between her and her son (MC's cousin, the one with the galsses). This feels horrible when it happens.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Hmm going to the core issue is the NTR OFF option still feels ntr-ish is certain moments. Especially the later parts of Chapter 3 and the beginning parts of Chapter 4.
There are moments where the girls kinda thirst over others guys, this feels very bad.
Also al ot of moments where the girls are way too affectionate with Grandpa and the glasses dude (forgot his name, the cousin).
Many hugs with them and the girls. The dialog during these moments feels very sexually suggestive. There were a few times where the girls will sit in the Cousin's lap xd
Small things like this pile up and create a very uneasy feeling ... like the girls dont have eyes for the MC anymore, or are losing interest in him.
Needs more relationship dialog , like how Max and the girls reassure each other for their feelings.
There needs to be more romance/sweet moments between Max and the girls.

Alicia feels especially bad among the girls. In the 1st game she was like the Main Love interest and she was super sweet and affeactionate. But in chapter 3 and 4, she kind act indifferent towards Max. Its just a quick fuck between them from time to time, and thats it :( Alicia also is one of the girls that feels that she lost interest in the MC the most.

Next one has to be the second Aunt. There are some incredible romance moments between her and Max ... but there are also random sexually suggestive moments between her and her son (MC's cousin, the one with the galsses). This feels horrible when it happens.
dafuq dont have eyes for the MC?

I play the full game with ntr options on, and there was never a moment where the MC felt excluded - quite the contrary, most scenes make it clear he's the "top dog".

I guess you could make an argument that Sarah is more interested in Steve, but that made sense to me; she's his immediate relative in this whole incest fantasyland.

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Hi, I honestly don't think there is more content with ntr on.
Can you give me some examples under spoiler, please?
Because I could be wrong(my memory sucks), but I think at most there are 3-4 extra scenes.
But precisely they are extras, written by some supporters.
They didn't take away space from the regular scenes.
Just looking at the gallery alone, Ch 4 has 5 NTR-only scenes, and Ch 5 is already at 2, 2 updates in. So 7 total (just a quick check, might actually be more). Not to mention there are a few scenes where the NTR-off version is just a less content version of its NTR-on counterpart. For example Krystal x Max just last update, where NTR-on gets Alvin x Alice on top of it. So yeah, I'd say NTR-on gets a considerable amount more content.

Overall I's say Limited20 was spot on, there's a lot of small things that keep piling up, and I think it would be impossible to completely solve. On top of what he and Bloodguard said, I'd add Steves mom full naked hugging grandpa at the end of Ch 4 and you being forced to double team the blue haired PAWG girl with Steve, even with NTR-off. Minor character, but still

There are points where you can infer what is supposed to happen if you had NTR-on. Like Steve walking into an unsatisfied Max's mom in the bathroom.

What I say is that making kinks optional is rarely a perfect solution. You have to write your entire story and characters for these kinks to happen. Just removing the scenes often leads to inconsistencies in character behavior, things bleeding through, or a weird feeling for the player that realizes something is clearly missing.

Last edited:

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Also, on a completely unrelated note, why did you choose DAZ for your new game Kuggazer? You're one of the best HS devs on the site
For two reasons mainly. The first, it was my friend's choice, he is the one who wanted to develop this game.
The second is that many ideas we had in mind, were unrealizable with HS.
Think about imagining some fantasy creatures, like centaurs but also orcs or dwarves. With HS you are very limited in this area unfortunately.

Reactions: Joey's Conscience

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
For two reasons mainly. The first, it was my friend's choice, he is the one who wanted to develop this game.
The second is that many ideas we had in mind, were unrealizable with HS.
Think about imagining some fantasy creatures, like centaurs but also orcs or dwarves. With HS you are very limited in this area unfortunately.
Another reason to go with Daz over HS, and the reason I assumed for the new game, is that you can put the game on Steam at some point. This allows you to make real money off the game, provided it's well received, which in turn gives you a lot more freedom in the Dev process. ;)
Fantasy themed adult games tend to do quite well on Steam. I know Love of Magic has made a pile of money. (y)

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Another reason to go with Daz over HS, and the reason I assumed for the new game, is that you can put the game on Steam at some point. This allows you to make real money off the game, provided it's well received, which in turn gives you a lot more freedom in the Dev process. ;)
Fantasy themed adult games tend to do quite well on Steam. I know Love of Magic has made a pile of money. (y)
I honestly had not thought about the possibility of publishing it on steam. Are there any standards that have to be met? Does it have to be censored? Does it have to be complete?

Reactions: leetboy and Boldano

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
I honestly had not thought about the possibility of publishing it on steam. Are there any standards that have to be met? Does it have to be censored? Does it have to be complete?
Well, you can't put HS games on Steam due to copyright issues, but there are lots of Daz games on there.
It doesn't have to be complete, lots of adult games are in early access, though having a fair amount of content is recommended to avoid bad reviews.
Steam does have some rules you have to follow, but the adult content doesn't have to be censored. They are even fine with incest as long as everyone is over 18.
Their biggest hangups are, copyrighted content, anything involving high school, or high school girls, and all the people need to LOOK 18 or older (no Loli or Shota stuff). They also have some rules about rape and nonconsensual stuff, but as long as it's not portrayed as acceptable or the main focus of the game, you are usually fine.
They have links regarding their guidelines for Devs looking to get games on there.
Just make sure you have them all addressed before you submit the game for review, as you only get 1 chance to get a game approved.
Otherwise, you will have to pull an Inceton, and remove stuff them resubmit the game with a different name.
It can be a real boost for a Dev. Dev of Deliverance made more money in a few months on Steam than his entire Dev cycle on Patreon. (y)

Reactions: leetboy

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Well, you can't put HS games on Steam due to copyright issues, but there are lots of Daz games on there.
It doesn't have to be complete, lots of adult games are in early access, though having a fair amount of content is recommended to avoid bad reviews.
Steam does have some rules you have to follow, but the adult content doesn't have to be censored. They are even fine with incest as long as everyone is over 18.
Their biggest hangups are, copyrighted content, anything involving high school, or high school girls, and all the people need to LOOK 18 or older (no Loli or Shota stuff). They also have some rules about rape and nonconsensual stuff, but as long as it's not portrayed as acceptable or the main focus of the game, you are usually fine.
They have links regarding their guidelines for Devs looking to get games on there.
Just make sure you have them all addressed before you submit the game for review, as you only get 1 chance to get a game approved.
Otherwise, you will have to pull an Inceton, and remove stuff them resubmit the game with a different name.
It can be a real boost for a Dev. Dev of Deliverance made more money in a few months on Steam than his entire Dev cycle on Patreon. (y)
Thank you for the comprehensive answer man. Maybe I think it is still early, maybe in two chapters I will see if I can do it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bloodguard

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Thank you for the comprehensive answer man. Maybe I think it is still early, maybe in two chapters I will see if I can do it.
I agree it is early. Just something to consider going forward and during the Dev process. The closer to complete a game is, the better it is usually received. I'd wait until there are at least several hours of playable content before really considering it. (y)

Reactions: Kuggazer

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Ok, I'm in the intro of chapter 5, and putting that I don't want NTR I get these images: Actually, all they do is take away my desire to continue:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If this is the content without sharing or NTR, I think I'll pass.

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Ok, I'm in the intro of chapter 5, and putting that I don't want NTR I get these images: Actually, all they do is take away my desire to continue:

Yes I think it is better to pass in your case ;)

If you'd like, could you answer me on the last post I wrote on HIBAH? thank you.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022

Oh my word!

People (cartoon people) are having sex! Instant boner killer, pls fix!

/Serious:

There's nothing ntrish in the scenes you posted.

Those are swinger scenes. If you do not like swinging scenes, perhaps avoid games with the swinger tag in searches.

The dev of this game must be commended for being one of the most relaxed and calm I've ever seen under repeated crticism.

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Oh my word!

/Serious:

Those are swinger scenes. If you do not like swinging scenes, perhaps avoid games with the swinger tag in searches.

The dev of this game must be commended for being one of the most relaxed and calm I've ever seen under repeated crticism.
You would have a point if the dev himself didn't label swiger content as NTR. The second picture actually doesnt happen like that if you have the switch off in ch 4. It is an oversight by the dev to show that as flashback in ch 5 with the switch off.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
You would be pretty much completely lost starting in chapter 5, as there is A LOT of story not covered by the recap.
I recommend playing chapter 1, if you have to just pick 1. It's quite enjoyable, and pretty much NTR free. (y)

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Oh my word!

/Serious:

From what I understood, if you disabled NTR (which is actually sharing/swinging) nothing of the sharing/swinging that was in the game would happen. If it isn't like that, I misunderstood.

You would be pretty much completely lost starting in chapter 5, as there is A LOT of story not covered by the recap.
I recommend playing chapter 1, if you have to just pick 1. It's quite enjoyable, and pretty much NTR free. (y)
If the scenes I've posted are going to happen in later chapters, even though I have NTR (or sharing) turned off, then I'd rather not start the game at all.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny
3.70 star(s) 94 Votes