jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
There are three links to chapter 3 WT on the OP. The Virtual Assistant is also back for chap 3 and you can check with her anytime. (y)
I've checked the everything and still seem stuck. I am looking for Poppy's office to get her panties but cant find that. I need to collect something for alvin for his mum. I got that but hes not talking to me.
I need to talk to Maya or find her family I cant find her.
Also if I want to not help Alvin I can use my prostitutes but cant find them

maverag

Oct 24, 2018
I've checked the everything and still seem stuck. I am looking for Poppy's office to get her panties but cant find that. I need to collect something for alvin for his mum. I got that but hes not talking to me.
I need to talk to Maya or find her family I cant find her.
Also if I want to not help Alvin I can use my prostitutes but cant find them
have you actualy played the prior updates? the prostitutes are in the same place they always were and i asume poppy is your name for aunt 1/kitty if so also in the same place as always the appartment.
maya is most likely only contactable via the webcam on your laptop if she isnt at her house or in the camper if you are at that point.

Reactions: jamiehmcw91

maverag

Oct 24, 2018
another broken scene in ch4 0.45 is talking to paulina pre ch4 paulina storyline.
laptop is also still broken even after the first set of photos from alvin

Last edited:

maverag

Oct 24, 2018
these are the tracebacks for the laptop crashing i cycled through the crash fully useing the ignore button to make sure i got all the errors

Dec 29, 2019
Kuggazer Please post a patch that fixes an issue with Sopia's NTR part on chapter 3. it does not recognize that I purchase the lingerie. Essentially, it does not shift from alvin_ntr = 7 to alvin_ntr = 8. I had to do that manually.

maverag

Oct 24, 2018
Kuggazer Please post a patch that fixes an issue with Sopia's NTR part on chapter 3. it does not recognize that I purchase the lingerie. Essentially, it does not shift from alvin_ntr = 7 to alvin_ntr = 8. I had to do that manually.
there is a patch on the post already its just under the wrong chapter

maverag

Oct 24, 2018
does ch4 just stop? no end or anything? i have all scenes unlocked i think (cant select the ntr ones due to laptop bug despite having them shown originaly)

maverag

Oct 24, 2018
apperntly here is a fix and if you dont have it the scenes in the game are both ntr and also not ntr and the setting dosnt work properly

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes