Donopatay

Sep 3, 2018
Can someone also compress the Old Video packs 1 to 3?

If possible. I would do it myself but I have no access to a PC at present and its gonna be a long time before that changes.

roflmao

Oct 19, 2016
Guys he's only asking for like three bucks to gain access to the update. He's been developing this game for 6 years now and still pulling way under 1k a month, and still keeping it going. If you've enjoyed this game at some point and are just twiddling your thumbs waiting for a leak. Why not have a bit of Holiday spirit and throw the dude a few bucks and play it now.

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
Guys, those still on the fence about this, wait until the 1st of jan. If it is not leaked by anyone, just get a basic sub $2 on his patreon. Then cancel the sub after you download it. You'll be charged for that month but wont face any recurring charges. If you do so now, it'll get reupped again on the 1st. Just a FYI PSA.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cheers.

Reactions: Hawraz

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
Mega

Update is public on Kug's discord

Can i request any uploaders to have this uploaded to anything other than Mega please? The load time to even access the files are getting ridiculous. Let alone the Download size limit and Geo Locking.

P.s: This is the Update only link from discord as well.

Last edited:

milesld

May 26, 2020
On OP all links for the latest full CH5 lead to an update (Maxslife_ch5-0.51-pc-update.7z), and the update links are actually for the full CH5 (Maxslife_ch5-0.51-pc.zip).

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
On OP all links for the latest full CH5 lead to an update (Maxslife_ch5-0.51-pc-update.7z), and the update links are actually for the full CH5 (Maxslife_ch5-0.51-pc.zip).
Report something like that (button on the bottom left of the game post). I only noticed because Kingkumar wanted a update only patch compressed and said it was 2gb+.

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes