Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Chapter 2 is HORRIBLE. Every time you need to make a choice or answer a question the game lags/slows. You cant do anything for like 10 seconds. Seriously needs to be fixed or remade. Also, why is there no gallery unlock for Chapter 2? Maybe an endgame save?

Reactions: Xythurr

jackjack5854

Jul 27, 2018
Can anyone tell me which chapter has the family going on the yacht trip? I want to see the scene of Sarah & Ketty covered in cum at the bow again. Is it Chapter 4?

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
I am right now playing chapter 1 and are absolutely blown away by the quality of this game!
Are you telling me that chapters 2-5 are other full games?? Same "world" or completely new ones?

jackjack5854

Jul 27, 2018
I am right now playing chapter 1 and are absolutely blown away by the quality of this game!
Are you telling me that chapters 2-5 are other full games?? Same "world" or completely new ones?
Same game, standalone chapters, numbered according to chronological order. The hardest thing about the game is recounting Max's body count - it's definitely over 90 by now.

Reactions: Fuchsschweif

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Chapter 1 was remastered some years back, but not chapter 2. So big drop in quality, but it comes back for chapter 3. I stopped playing at end of chapter 3 due to sharing/swinging and NTR garbage, but lots of folks enjoy chapter 4 as well. (y)
Also, make sure you DL all 3 parts of chapter 3, as they are separate downloads.

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
Chapter 1 was remastered some years back, but not chapter 2. So big drop in quality, but it comes back for chapter 3. I stopped playing at end of chapter 3 due to sharing/swinging and NTR garbage, but lots of folks enjoy chapter 4 as well. (y)
Also, make sure you DL all 3 parts of chapter 3, as they are separate downloads.
Is the sharing/ntr stuff something we can deactivate like in chapter 1?

Are there also custom scenes or just the premade sex positions from illusion?

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
Are there also custom scenes or just the premade sex positions from illusion?
Anybody can tell me? I haven't played the Illusion games for a long time so seeing these poses wasn't too boring. But if he uses the same poses for all 5 chapters.. what can I expect?

jackjack5854

Jul 27, 2018
For chapter 6 I'd love to see:
_ Milena getting pregnant & Dalia (the maid) working at the farm.
_ Rose working at the restaurant.
_ Max selling his treasure to build a natural homestay/retreat on the island.
_ Lysette getting a taste of being a sub.
_ The whole class spending a day working as strip club whores.
_ Max makes his dad pay for ditching his wife.
_ More new girls to add to Max's bodycount.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
For chapter 6 I'd love to see:
_ Milena getting pregnant & Dalia (the maid) working at the farm.
_ Rose working at the restaurant.
_ Max selling his treasure to build a natural homestay/retreat on the island.
_ Lysette getting a taste of being a sub.
_ The whole class spending a day working as strip club whores.
_ Max makes his dad pay for ditching his wife.
_ More new girls to add to Max's bodycount.
No chapter 6. Unless he changed plans, he already announced the game would end with chapter 5.
Probably a good thing, as working on the same game for near a decade would have to lead to some kind of burnout eventually. ;)

jackjack5854

Jul 27, 2018
No chapter 6. Unless he changed plans, he already announced the game would end with chapter 5.
Probably a good thing, as working on the same game for near a decade would have to lead to some kind of burnout eventually. ;)
Ah, that's fine too. Seeing how 5 is pushing lots of pregnancy talks, my guess is Max is gonna make at least Milena, Anna, and Alisa pregnant. The treasure still needs to be sold for something big though - maybe to build houses & maids for those soon-to-be-pregnant girls. Some payback to his dad, and a fitting end to the girls too. I guess it'd be a ton of work to round everything up, but it'd be worth it.

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
Anybody can tell me? I haven't played the Illusion games for a long time so seeing these poses wasn't too boring. But if he uses the same poses for all 5 chapters.. what can I expect?
Is here really NO ONE who has played longer than chapter 1 and can tell whether we'll see all the same sex poses over and over again throughout the other chapters, or if there are creative custom sex scenes to expect?

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all, my compressed unofficial Android ports of Max's Life
Usual gestures, save name/delete etc..
Alternative persistent saves location

Max's Life Chapter 5 v0.51
Mega

Max's Life Chapter 1 compressed unofficial Android port.
Mega

Max's Life Chapter 2 compressed unofficial Android port.
Mega

My compressed unofficial Android port for Max's Life Chapter 3 v0.33
Mega

My compressed unofficial Android port for Max's Life Chapter 4 v0.45
Usual gestures, save name/delete etc..
Alternative persistent saves location
Grant storage permissions on first run

Special Instructions:
Unzip and install apk.
Grant storage permissions on first run!
On first run you will get a prompt to copy the archive.rpa file to documents/Wills747/maxs.life.four/game folder.
Copy the rpa file to the directory indicated in game. (game will quit now)
Restart the game.
Keep in mind if your default install location is an actual SD card this may slow the launch.
Advise keeping gl2 disabled unless you have a PowerVR gpu or experiance video problems.

Mega

Also now you can optionally add the "old video pack" RPA files (only the ones listed below)
in "Documents /Wills747/maxs.life.four/game" folder.(Add the .rpy files as well)

Compressed Old Video Packs:
Add the Old video pack rpy file/s to game folder also.
Old Video Pack Act 1:
Mega
(855mb)

Old Video Pack Act 2:
Mega
(1.21Gb)

Old Video Pack Act 3:
Mega
(1.53Gb)
Updated my Android port to Ch5 v0.51

Reactions: Jabami Yumeko
3.70 star(s) 94 Votes