Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
Is there somewhere a summary of chapter 2? I would like to skip it and play from chapter 3 since 2 is such a huge pain in the ass.

Peri3481

Aug 23, 2023
I am still looking for Alisia in oder to follow the walkthrough prompt where it says she needs 'more of your precious sperm'. She's never in her room anyway - any ideas, anyone? Many thanks!

Maxdedaddy

Jun 15, 2019
In chapter 2 After the event in the church, something bugged and the next morning when I went to go talk to the nun the next part of the event didn't trigger. Daisy is no longer at the church and I never took her to the farm and I was able to just go talk to the mother superior to get the key without doing the middle part of the event.

I wouldn't be too worried except Daisy never got that 1 love point she would have gotten from talking to her.

edit: it's also now become apparent that since I never brought her to the farm she also isn't at the farm, she just stopped existing, so now dom isn't showing up at the farm either. anyone know the specific variables to change to fix it?
i have the same problem

handok24

Jul 19, 2022
what happened in chapter 2?? The gameplay has changed a lot, I really like the gameplay from chapter one because there's no need to grind and I'm not confused about where to go and what to do, it's really sad to see chapter 2 like this even though the game is good

Reactions: apexslide

Kw23

Sep 9, 2018
Chapter 2

Dominique 3

-Morning> Visit farm and talk to Dominique and Daisy
-Evening> Visit farm, find Dominique in the Bathroom, walk in. +1 DL
-Night> Visit farm, bedroom. Click on Dominique +1 DC

Daisy didn't get any points and therefore can't progress what to do

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes