Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
So in other words, this game is now NTR cuck game. Since the NTR is happening behind the scenes.....
No? Not anymore than it was in the past which is, not at all if you have ntr turned off. It's still the same. MC is the only guy that fucks his girls. There are other couples that exist however.

Also just so you know...you are replying to comment that is over 3 years old. Christ.

RJ4547

Feb 12, 2019
No? Not anymore than it was in the past which is, not at all if you have ntr turned off. It's still the same. MC is the only guy that fucks his girls. There are other couples that exist however.

Also just so you know...you are replying to comment that is over 3 years old. Christ.
Just because it's 3 years old doesn't mean it change so much, also the tag is still on. Also turn off, is not the same doesn't exist, remember that.

Reactions: Twistty

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Just because it's 3 years old doesn't mean it change so much, also the tag is still on. Also turn off, is not the same doesn't exist, remember that.
...A different series of events plays out if you have it turned off. The story literally changes. I know because I checked the scenes myself. The dialogue and how the events happen are different. They are replaced by an alternate scene.

If you understand that and you are still unhappy then there is nothing else to say. I cant imagine the logical torment you live in..

I dont even like those scenes and I chose the vanilla version of the story because of that. You have the choice not to go that route, yet you are still seeing yourself as the cuck.

Last edited:

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Is better to be Brain dead instead of cuck lover.
An yet being so brain dead is what stops you from separating yourself from being a cuck when given the power to choose. The irony.
To be fair, you chose not to play the game which in itself is fine, play what you want but the reasoning is flawed.

Uchihajiren

May 29, 2022
Stuck at sophia quest, bought lingerie, but when go to talk alvin its say Alvin need rest and go talk to sophia its said need to resolve the issue first with Alvin

Here is my save file, please take a look
1000006559.jpg

1000006558.jpg

1000006557.jpg

Last edited:

unknown1234rd

May 14, 2023
Hey guys, need some help, playing the second chapter and I'm at the church part of the game where I have already seen mother superior's secret, trying to talk to the first nun again but doesn't not seem to allow me to go down the secret tunnel. followed the guide what do i do?

Ghakeem

Sep 10, 2018
Capture.PNG
where is the school bag that the students take after you get knocked out by the janitor, the map they gave with the clue isn't good enough or am I missing something?

quan11190

Sep 10, 2019
Stuck at sophia quest, bought lingerie, but when go to talk alvin its say Alvin need rest and go talk to sophia its said need to resolve the issue first with Alvin

Here is my save file, please take a look
View attachment 3291669

View attachment 3291667

View attachment 3291665
If you've already bought the lingerie . You'll need to open the debug console by pressing SHIFT-O and then typing "$ alvin_ntr = 8" and hitting enter. Then hit ESC to close the debug console

Savor

Jan 30, 2018
Two things are infinite: the universe and this game, and i'm not sure about the universe.
or something like that.

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes