Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
So dumb wasting an opportunity by having Roxanne content and making it a pissing scene.

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
So do saves transfer between chapters with this game? I downloaded all the available chapters and started them up to make sure they are working and each time I had to name characters.
I'm wondering if I can bypass that once I have a save.

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
So I keep reading all these posts about the game went full NTR this and that. How many dudes are banging MC's chicks and is it willing sharing or is the MC getting cucked and losing his women?
Are they sneaking around behind his back etc?

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
steve, grandpa, alvin and the kid they met at yacht. the last update has steve (super steve) banging mc's mom and aunt.
Thanks for the info bud now let me ask one more thing: Is it mostly the side girls or the MC's family getting shared?
This is my last question I promise!

Reactions: hotdtakagi

hotdtakagi

Feb 15, 2022
Thanks for the info bud now let me ask one more thing: Is it mostly the side girls or the MC's family getting shared?
This is my last question I promise!
no problem! mostly from the family side since the mc is on vacation and he gave permission to the girls to satisfy their sexual desires. but has rules though no cumming inside their pussies.

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
no problem! mostly from the family side since the mc is on vacation and he gave permission to the girls to satisfy their sexual desires. but has rules though no cumming inside their pussies.
Cool! I was actually wondering about that because I don't like other dudes creampieing main girls.
I'm almost through chapter 1 and Alvin seems like a bro so I think I can get down with this game now that my worries have been cleared up.
Like I have no problem (in certain games) helping a homie out but when the pregnancy stuff finally happens I want no question to who's the daddy lol.
And I hate hard NTR cucking etc.
EDIT: Thanks for your help bro!

Last edited:
Reactions: hotdtakagi

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
NTR / Harem Looking at your tags, it seems you have decided to add as many as possible which is truly ridiculous. But your not supposed to have NTR and Harem in the same game. One completely opposes the other. Either remove the NTR and have a harem game for those that want it, or remove the Harem and it's tag if you want an NTR game.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
NTR / Harem Looking at your tags, it seems you have decided to add as many as possible which is truly ridiculous. But your not supposed to have NTR and Harem in the same game. One completely opposes the other. Either remove the NTR and have a harem game for those that want it, or remove the Harem and it's tag if you want an NTR game.
The Dev has said that when he finishes chapter 5 (the current one and it seems like the last one) he will make a unified version without any NTR or sharing. The individual chapters will continue the same (and I don't know if there will be a unified version of them without modifications)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Twistty
3.70 star(s) 94 Votes