ppbeater

Mar 28, 2023
i mean its animated & voiced, but its just the same scene with 20 different angles, & it starts with 20 different scenes you never get to play through, you get thrown into a sandbox, & a huge mansion with a billion doors, not really a fan if the start is already a bunch of characters i cant keep track of

Konyuol22

Mar 13, 2022
Cause of the size?

This leads us to the question, do you want to play chapter 3 of Max's life? If no, then, of course, you don't have to. Otherwise, well, perhaps it would help a lot.
so I have to play part 1 to continue the story after chapter 2?

darthsion3

Sep 2, 2020
Im stuck in chapter 3 when I have to go to the boat and talk with Pauline and Nicole but I get the message saying "point of no return, make sure everything done". I know that I was fired from school and don't know how to progress, the in-game hint just tells me to "go to her, run".

Some help is appreciated

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
The tags say that NTR is OPTIONAL, is it really? If so, how can I not see him in the game?
Turn it off at the start. the game asks you straight up. IF you have it off then all swinging scenes and other content of that nature is replaced with a more vanilla version and the MC is the only guy that gets to be with the main girls.

Reactions: Games&Games

toorfu

Jul 31, 2021
So does the game (or rather every chapter) have a good scene/dialogue still images scenes radio? I'm trynna figure if it's a "Lessons in Love" typa of game with the amounts of words per scene or is it a good combination of both spicy content and plot? Just before I play it, thanks !

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
So does the game (or rather every chapter) have a good scene/dialogue still images scenes radio? I'm trynna figure if it's a "Lessons in Love" typa of game with the amounts of words per scene or is it a good combination of both spicy content and plot? Just before I play it, thanks !
It's mostly smut. Enjoyable smut but still smut. Don't expect a deep story. Certainly nothing like Lessons in Love. If that game is heavy on dialogue low on sex scenes, then this game is probably the complete opposite.

toorfu

Jul 31, 2021
It's mostly smut. Enjoyable smut but still smut. Don't expect a deep story. Certainly nothing like Lessons in Love. If that game is heavy on dialogue low on sex scenes, then this game is probably the complete opposite.
thank you! and btw where's the android version for past chapters? Or is the one Android version linked by OP has them all?

RJ4547

Feb 12, 2019
Chapters I and II do not have a very present NTR / sharing content. In chapter III the existence of this type of content is more explicit, I believe that the MC has become more "passive" in this chapter because of the inclusion of these contents.

NTR / sharing fans will defend the idea that the content is optional, but it does not change the fact that the inclusion of these contents affects writing in general.

For example, they added a pervy grandpa and a nerdy cousin with a big cock in chapter III to participate in these events in the future. Even if you disable the optional content they will still live at the MC's house. It will be the first time that I will see a harem game with men (pretty strange to be honest).

But I believe that with all the inconsistency, Max's Life is still a great game.
So in other words, this game is now NTR cuck game. Since the NTR is happening behind the scenes.....

Reactions: Bloodguard
3.70 star(s) 94 Votes