Letstryitout

Sep 11, 2018
Thank fuck this boat trip is finished. Unless Dev makes another stuck in the Island episode, but this time with many chicks. I feel like the real events are happening at home, and simply better imo. Maybe being stranded on an Island episode 2 can be better for the game with consequences of what's happening in the home.

robineau

Aug 14, 2017
There is a bug I see images from chapter 4 do I have to download a specific file to only have the images from chapter 5

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
I can't wait for Super Steve and Grandpa to impregnate all the girls while Max is on the boat impregnating a completely different set of girls. Everyone pregnant by update 6.0

• Angry
Reactions: Bloodguard

Peri3481

Aug 23, 2023
Apparently I should go and find Alisia for a second go at impregnating her but she's never in her room. Any ideas?

MrZap

Nov 14, 2021
Did anyone else know that in Chapter 1, the toys that Eva introduced, specifically the 4th toy, that's a sawzall converted to a dildo reciprocating machine, holy moly, and that's a 20V-40V by the looks, no wonder why no man can't satisfy the lady when sawall is there.

cyberadn02

Mar 12, 2019
Hello, I started the game from chapter 1 and I couldn't find the mother in the bathroom on Sunday morning and I have tried every way and she doesn't appear, could you help me? thank you....

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes