Paddymats10

Nov 16, 2020
Can someone know or tell me what system did he use to render this frames at such high quality with lighting and all. I really want to know what system exactly required for such high quality rendering.

• Haha
Reactions: Bloodguard

Cro

May 10, 2017
I think this game lived it's life to the end. Although I played it from the start, when it was more of a game than a VN, lately it's just a CTRL-fest, I don't even bother reading the text. And considering the (honeyselect?, hope I'm not wrong) engine/model this game uses, the scenes are not... the best. So the game part was the most entertaining.

It just needs to end and the dev needs to move to other engines, he does have potential.

Tugrabi10

Oct 15, 2023
In episode 2she wants lube for anal sex with laura. but it gives an error when he goes to sexshop. anyone got a solution?

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
I think this game lived it's life to the end. Although I played it from the start, when it was more of a game than a VN, lately it's just a CTRL-fest, I don't even bother reading the text. And considering the (honeyselect?, hope I'm not wrong) engine/model this game uses, the scenes are not... the best. So the game part was the most entertaining.

It just needs to end and the dev needs to move to other engines, he does have potential.
He already did. He's co-developer of this game:

https://f95zone.to/threads/how-i-became-a-hero-ch-8-naughty-tales-studios.133017/

Though I disagree with the engine part. I think the dev had a good grasp on HS and I think this game looks pretty good for the engine. His DAZ game just looks average to me. All a matter of taste tho.

Higress

May 20, 2021
I just started playing this game. Now I'm playing chapter 2, but I'm stuck at the church part with daisy after you spy on mother superior. Cause when I wanna talk to the nun at the alter it say 'Hi, see you soon' I dont get the scene where you talk to the men in the secret passage. Is there a reason for that or is my game just bugged?

Cro

May 10, 2017
He already did. He's co-developer of this game:

https://f95zone.to/threads/how-i-became-a-hero-ch-8-naughty-tales-studios.133017/

Though I disagree with the engine part. I think the dev had a good grasp on HS and I think this game looks pretty good for the engine. His DAZ game just looks average to me. All a matter of taste tho.
Ah, OK, so he's moving to a new game, that's good.
And I agree with you that the game looks pretty good FOR THE ENGINE. Here's the issue, the engine. For me, to get hooked on a game with this engine, it needs either an excellent story or a lot of game/sandbox mechanics. Which Max's Life kinda lost lately, it's all just go there, talk to that, press CTRL and move on.

3.70 star(s) 97 Votes