elkopo

Dec 29, 2022
Help I'm on chapter 3 and I keep getting the assistant telling me I have to "Find Rita when sh'e with the other girls" and the same for Emma. Also to not forget my apppointment with Amber at the tattoo place but nothing happens. Any help please?

RabbitHole69

Jun 11, 2019
So just finished the Ch1 remake and it was great. Downloaded Ch2 and was met with a completely new art style.. WTF happened here? I read that the dev went with Honey Select (?) with this one? Just want to know if all the following chapters have the same art or does the dev revert to Ch1 remake's art?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bloodguard

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
So just finished the Ch1 remake and it was great. Downloaded Ch2 and was met with a completely new art style.. WTF happened here? I read that the dev went with Honey Select (?) with this one? Just want to know if all the following chapters have the same art or does the dev revert to Ch1 remake's art?
All the chapters in this game are made with Honey Select graphics. The chapter 1 remaster was redone with a newer version, but they all use it. Chapter 3 uses the same version as 1 I believe. They all look pretty much the same to me. (y)

RabbitHole69

Jun 11, 2019
All the chapters in this game are made with Honey Select graphics. The chapter 1 remaster was redone with a newer version, but they all use it. Chapter 3 uses the same version as 1 I believe. They all look pretty much the same to me. (y)
Ahh I see. I just felt that the Chapter 1 remake's characters just look better and each one looks different. The Ch2 one just doesn't sit well after playing the remake. Thanx for the info though.

Reactions: Bloodguard

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Does anybody have the updated links for the compressed Chapter 3?
Chapter 3 is broken into 3 separate sections that all need to be extracted into the same folder. Never seen any compressed links for them, unless they are already compressed.

amBest

Jul 18, 2017
Can someone give me a vibe check of how the game evolved? I remember playing this in 2018. Maybe super early 2019. And while I liked the content. My tolerance for ultra mediocre gameplay was 10x higher than what it is today.

Do later bits in the game get better? Or is it just 2/3 of a decade of more of the same?

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Can someone give me a vibe check of how the game evolved? I remember playing this in 2018. Maybe super early 2019. And while I liked the content. My tolerance for ultra mediocre gameplay was 10x higher than what it is today.

Do later bits in the game get better? Or is it just 2/3 of a decade of more of the same?
Other than chapter 2, which is still a buggy mess, I'd say the technical game quality has stayed pretty much the same. Only so much you can do with old Honey Select. The dramatic increase in NTR content, optional and otherwise, starting with Chapter 4, stopped me playing the game. I'd still say chapter 1 remaster, and chapter 3 are worth a play though. (y)

Reactions: Randeza and mtuytj
3.70 star(s) 97 Votes