Noasamanda

Jun 7, 2024
Can you try not to use mega link. So gigadeath hateful those link are. Like mixdrop. Those 2 should begone like thot

Jazzzzz

Sep 20, 2021
can someone please share chapter 2 complete save file
i already completed it using the walkthrough my system crashed and had to buy a new one, i dont want to go through the walkthrough again, it will be really good if someone can share it

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
i already completed it using the walkthrough my system crashed and had to buy a new one, i dont want to go through the walkthrough again, it will be really good if someone can share it
Chapter 2 is a dumpster fire. No one should have to complete it. Just start chapter 3 and use the old video pack to get the chapter 2 lewd scenes.

Reactions: Jazzzzz

Alexbecc

Aug 21, 2023
Ch.3 Sophia NTR route. I've gotten the lingerie and waited a day but i cant talk to Sophia because "I must first resolve the issue with Alvin". I can't talk to Alvin either, it just says "I'll let him rest. And i still have to go and buy the present for Sophia..."

Am i missing something?
Find any solution?

JuicyJayers56

Sep 12, 2024
Stuck on chapter 3, where its say you got her run but when I go to the docks, it's says I don't know I feel like I'm forgetting something important. This could be a point of no return better check if I've done everything. And the only thing the virtual assistant said is go to her run

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
what chapter 4 has already video pack???
No video for chapter 4 yet, but if you are playing chapter 4 the other 3 video packs should run smoothly.
I do realize that doesn't really help you with chapter 4, but I hated it, so didn't play past the first few days. :poop:

• Sad
Reactions: hotdtakagi
3.70 star(s) 97 Votes