Nov 20, 2021
Hi all, my compressed unofficial Android ports of Max's Life
Usual gestures, save name/delete etc..
Alternative persistent saves location

Max's Life Chapter 5 v0.53
Special Instructions:

Install apk file
Grant storage permissions on first run!
On first run you will get a prompt to copy the archive.rpa file to documents/Wills747/maxs.life.five/game folder.
Copy the rpa file to the directory indicated in game. (game will quit now)
Restart the game.
Keep in mind if your default install location is an actual SD card this may slow the launch.

Chapter5 RPA:
Mega
Chapter5 v0.53 APK:
Mega

Max's Life Chapter 1 compressed unofficial Android port.
Mega

Max's Life Chapter 2 compressed unofficial Android port.
Mega

My compressed unofficial Android port for Max's Life Chapter 3 v0.33
Mega

My compressed unofficial Android port for Max's Life Chapter 4 v0.45

Special Instructions:

Unzip and install apk.
Grant storage permissions on first run!
On first run you will get a prompt to copy the archive.rpa file to documents/Wills747/maxs.life.four/game folder.
Copy the rpa file to the directory indicated in game. (game will quit now)
Restart the game.
Keep in mind if your default install location is an actual SD card this may slow the launch.
Advise keeping gl2 disabled unless you have a PowerVR gpu or experiance video problems.

Mega

Also now you can optionally add the "old video pack" RPA files (only the ones listed below)
in "Documents /Wills747/maxs.life.four/game" folder.(Add the .rpy files as well)

Compressed Old Video Packs:
Add the Old video pack rpy file/s to game folder also.
Old Video Pack Act 1:
Mega
(855mb)

Old Video Pack Act 2:
Mega
(1.21Gb)

Old Video Pack Act 3:
Mega
(1.53Gb)
Wills747 Update??

Reactions: Helena01

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
Can someone comment as I am very confused.

Some posts say NTR/sharing/other males, happens even if you toggle it off, and that the toggle just means you don't see it.

Some more recent posts are saying NTR/sharing/other males is avoidable. I am wondering which statement is true.

I know Dev was 'remaking' some of the original stuff, but can someone please let me know? I enjoyed part one back in the day, and if there is now a clear 'No NTR/Sharing/other males' route, I would happily give this game another play-through.

Merci!

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020

Some posts say NTR/sharing/other males, happens even if you toggle it off, and that the toggle just means you don't see it.

Some more recent posts are saying NTR/sharing/other males is avoidable. I am wondering which statement is true.

I know Dev was 'remaking' some of the original stuff, but can someone please let me know? I enjoyed part one back in the day, and if there is now a clear 'No NTR/Sharing/other males' route, I would happily give this game another play-through.

Merci!
IIRC, technically, there's 1 sharing scene with 1 very minor character that can't be avoided. Having NTR off means they don't happen.

Buuuuut, be warned that depending on how averse you are to it, it might not even matter. By ch 4 you'll really notice that NTR is the intended way to play, and you'll still see a lot of stuff that you might not like, such as having sex in front of a bunch of men, your girls touching and talking to other dudes while naked and whatnot.

Reactions: theola

MrDianhelo

Aug 6, 2024

Merci!
This is essentially a cuck game in its entirety now, its been that way for a long time, it is not wort playing it if you are scared of your women being with other dudes. Everything revolves around that and toggling it off just leaves you with a censored version that doesn't really make sense, you can feel the ntr/nts content slipping through (because it's basically all there is) and doesn't have much content = a waste of time.

So, learn that sharing is caring or just dont bother. You've been warned :BootyTime:

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
This is essentially a cuck game in its entirety now, its been that way for a long time, it is not wort playing it if you are scared of your women being with other dudes. Everything revolves around that and toggling it off just leaves you with a censored version that doesn't really make sense, you can feel the ntr/nts content slipping through (because it's basically all there is) and doesn't have much content = a waste of time.

So, learn that sharing is caring or just dont bother. You've been warned :BootyTime:
100% this. Though to be fair, that only really applies to chapter 4 and 5.
Chapter 1 and 2 are mostly sharing off, if that's what you choose.
Chapter 3 is a mixed bag. It definitely starts to bleed through, and you will be missing a lot of content with it off, though it's still mostly avoidable.

al.shm

May 31, 2020
100% this. Though to be fair, that only really applies to chapter 4 and 5.
Chapter 1 and 2 are mostly sharing off, if that's what you choose.
Chapter 3 is a mixed bag. It definitely starts to bleed through, and you will be missing a lot of content with it off, though it's still mostly avoidable.
Well with next update game finish but I make sure the Dev make Steve gay and grandpha lose his cock in accident :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: GarikVormsov

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
IIRC, technically, there's 1 sharing scene with 1 very minor character that can't be avoided. Having NTR off means they don't happen.

Buuuuut, be warned that depending on how averse you are to it, it might not even matter. By ch 4 you'll really notice that NTR is the intended way to play, and you'll still see a lot of stuff that you might not like, such as having sex in front of a bunch of men, your girls touching and talking to other dudes while naked and whatnot.

Thank you both for the detailed reply.

I did play this originally (even supported it for a while a few years ago) but stopped somewhere in chapter two (because it was starting to go 'more sharing' ).

Sad to know there has been no reworking over the last 5 years as I got the impression that Kuggazer wasn't too happy with the lack of player options...

Either way, it sounds like the game still isn't 'for me'.

Appreciate the information though.

Reactions: Bloodguard

MrDianhelo

Aug 6, 2024
Sad to know there has been no reworking over the last 5 years as I got the impression that Kuggazer wasn't too happy with the lack of player options...
I don't think he cares much about player option tbh, if you look at his other game, it is kinetic as well, and the "avoidable" here is very half assed as I said before. So I dont think he wants to bother with adding actual options and just wants to tell a single linear story.

That aside, I don't understand the people who are expecting a "rework", are you serious??? that would require for kuggazer to basically make chapter 3, 4 &5 from scratch, because removing the ntr/nts from them would be like Thanos snapping the whole chapters. Without it, they just dont exist. That would require a whole lot of work and I dont see kugazzrr bothering to do that as most vanilla players have already put this on ignore a long time ago, there's only ntr/nts players now, and only very few, like 5-10 dudes expecting for a rework, while every update the dev adds more and more ntr :eek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:, its hilarious.

Reactions: GarikVormsov

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
I don't think he cares much about player option tbh, if you look at his other game, it is kinetic as well, and the "avoidable" here is very half assed as I said before. So I dont think he wants to bother with adding actual options and just wants to tell a single linear story.

That aside, I don't understand the people who are expecting a "rework", are you serious??? that would require for kuggazer to basically make chapter 3, 4 &5 from scratch, because removing the ntr/nts from them would be like Thanos snapping the whole chapters. Without it, they just dont exist. That would require a whole lot of work and I dont see kugazzrr bothering to do that as most vanilla players have already put this on ignore a long time ago, there's only ntr/nts players now, and only very few, like 5-10 dudes expecting for a rework, while every update the dev adds more and more ntr :eek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:, its hilarious.
To be clear (might be my bad English). I wasn't asking for a "Rework" as in a complete rebuild of the game.

I was asking if the toggle option, which didn't really do much (according to all the fine people here), had been reworked to better separate the NTR from the non-ntr. That is, does the toggle work properly now or does it still miss a bunch of the 'sharing/ntr' as many people reported.

I don't expect Kuggazer (or any Dev) to ever go back and "Rework" "ReDo" "Remaster" or RE-anything for my benefit. Especially since I don't $upport this title (or Dev) anymore.

However, I don't think it's unreasonable to ask if a feature of a game (in this case the "Toggle NTR/Sharing OFF"), which has been reported by many to not function, in as much as, the content it is designed to remove still "bleeds through". Has been 'reworked' to function as could reasonably be considered its intended purpose. That is, the NTR/Sharing filter toggle, actually toggling the NTR/Sharing off, removing it from the game.

A final point, I would raise as a question. If removing the NTR/Sharing from CHP 3,4,5 would make them "Without it, they just don't exisit" as you state. Why is there a toggle in the first place?

To be clear, I am asking genuinly and my over explanations are an attempt to clarify and ensure my thoughts and points are clearly expressed. English isn't my first language and I dislike making mistakes in expression.

MrDianhelo

Aug 6, 2024
To be clear (might be my bad English). I wasn't asking for a "Rework" as in a complete rebuild of the game.

I was asking if the toggle option, which didn't really do much (according to all the fine people here), had been reworked to better separate the NTR from the non-ntr. That is, does the toggle work properly now or does it still miss a bunch of the 'sharing/ntr' as many people reported.

I don't expect Kuggazer (or any Dev) to ever go back and "Rework" "ReDo" "Remaster" or RE-anything for my benefit. Especially since I don't $upport this title (or Dev) anymore.

However, I don't think it's unreasonable to ask if a feature of a game (in this case the "Toggle NTR/Sharing OFF"), which has been reported by many to not function, in as much as, the content it is designed to remove still "bleeds through". Has been 'reworked' to function as could reasonably be considered its intended purpose. That is, the NTR/Sharing filter toggle, actually toggling the NTR/Sharing off, removing it from the game.

A final point, I would raise as a question. If removing the NTR/Sharing from CHP 3,4,5 would make them "Without it, they just don't exisit" as you state. Why is there a toggle in the first place?

To be clear, I am asking genuinly and my over explanations are an attempt to clarify and ensure my thoughts and points are clearly expressed. English isn't my first language and I dislike making mistakes in expression.
I wasn't talking about you when talking about the rework, I was talking about a couple of dudes here that keep talking about a vanilla rework that is not going to happen.

About the "why is there a toggle" is because he was trying to still get money from vanilla fans as well, although I think he has given up on that on later chapters and that's why the "avoidable" is just a half assed censorship at this point, dont even know why he keeps it going, should just remove the toggle and admit this is a full ntr/sharing game as it already is. But I guess if that can get him a few extra bucks, he'll keep doing it and claim 'it is avoidable".

Reactions: hobobobb

Rads95

May 4, 2023
I have a problem in chapter 2. I'm following the guide step by step and the event with Alvin does not trigger. V0.18- "If everything goes well, when you get up in the morning, your mother must come to your room telling you Alvin came to visit you. If not try going to Sophia’s house and make Alvin spy on you doing something with his mother some more."

Is this bug or there is a solution?

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020

If you wanna bother, I wrote a fairly detailed review of what happened to this game, and why I belive it happened.

But to sum it up, to me it comes from the need to keep the game going even though there's nowhere to go. By chapter 2, Max already had sex with the whole faimily, harem included. From a storytelling perspective, his arc is over, there's not much the Dev can do that can top that and remain vanilla.

Dev knows he needs to shake things up to keep the game from going stale, and that's where the increased focus on sharing comes from. Rather than delivering the 100th scene with Max and the mother, he can build up hype for "when is Max's mom gonna fuck her father", for instance, and write something around that.

Whenever I think about the history of this game, DMD always comes to mind. It's the exact same shit: Game's objective is done -> arc is over -> realise game has to continue -> make it revolve around sharing

al.shm

May 31, 2020
If you wanna bother, I wrote a fairly detailed review of what happened to this game, and why I belive it happened.

But to sum it up, to me it comes from the need to keep the game going even though there's nowhere to go. By chapter 2, Max already had sex with the whole faimily, harem included. From a storytelling perspective, his arc is over, there's not much the Dev can do that can top that and remain vanilla.

Dev knows he needs to shake things up to keep the game from going stale, and that's where the increased focus on sharing comes from. Rather than delivering the 100th scene with Max and the mother, he can build up hype for "when is Max's mom gonna fuck her father", for instance, and write something around that.

Whenever I think about the history of this game, DMD always comes to mind. It's the exact same shit: Game's objective is done -> arc is over -> realise game has to continue -> make it revolve around sharing
I replaced this game with inn dont care anymore he will pay well for ruin of game if he fuck up the remake

corellius

Feb 5, 2024
hmm, maybe there is an answer for this already several hundred pages back but i cant find it, trying to get through the abysmal chapter 2 and im getting softlocked i think, as its skipping over a section. specifically the part in the walkthrough that is

-Next day talk again with the first Nun, enter secret passage, talk with the guys, come back and meet again Maria.
-After a few scenes and long talk, you will bring Daisy to
Dominique at the farm +1 DaL
those two points are getting skipped, i just get given the keys, and now the farm location is empty no Dominique no anyone.
anyone have any clue what the heck kinda bug im running into and if there is any fix?

3.70 star(s) 97 Votes