Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
The original keeps getting updates, but there is nothing happening with this one? Was this created just to get more gullible patrons?
Nope, supporters began to hate the honey select models so this was created then they bitched and moaned about restarting the game blah blah blah. So in short supporters are dicks even me altho i never wanted normal models. original Games fine as it is aside from it being very very laggy hopefully he can fix that in time

Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
Nope, supporters began to hate the honey select models so this was created then they bitched and moaned about restarting the game blah blah blah. So in short supporters are dicks even me altho i never wanted normal models. original Games fine as it is aside from it being very very laggy hopefully he can fix that in time
Dev should at least be honest and admit the remake has been abandoned.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Dev should at least be honest and admit the remake has been abandoned.
Its not abandoned per say it just on the back burner for now. He does plan on finishing it somepoint. However i believe the original max's life will be completed first

Seinsa

Jul 17, 2018
To people who has issues with Android/ mobile version. Just buy everything then make a save. Load that file and rollback/ tap back button on your phone. When you press no, you will keep all the items you have bought.
Well you are a genius thnx m8

U

User_1263144

Its not abandoned per say it just on the back burner for now. He does plan on finishing it somepoint. However i believe the original max's life will be completed first
I thought the delay happened because of technical issues as his PC was overheating during rendering and crashing.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
I thought the delay happened because of technical issues as his PC was overheating during rendering and crashing.
He said that to save face. He discussed his rig before on patreon and got called out on the fact theres no way in hell that rig would over heat rendering images.

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
Maxlife HoneySelect Version..ummm...The honeyselect and the japan Genre...just doesnt do it for me...i prefer Daz3d anytime of the year compared to honey..but thats upto the dev decision..his game his choice and his rules..but....The Remake version is on my watchlist for sure..if that kind of content gets included in the remake as of the honey..then its another sunny happy day for me...toddles!

Reactions: dp123 and walls77
U

User_1263144

He said that to save face. He discussed his rig before on patreon and got called out on the fact theres no way in hell that rig would over heat rendering images.
Makes sense. Didn't logically jive that he could render Honey Select and Not Daz.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Why every idiot Developer cannot understand:?U CANT FUKIN EARN MONEY IF U LIE. !!
Thats why we quit on ya , on Patreons after few months...true fans and buyersare not that dunb to follow u more than 2 months...after u cannot complete or release- at least 1 update per month...U CANT GAIN TRUST LIKE THAT . But I get it...there are so many dumb stupid people for similar unfinshed ganes who will follow u half year oreven more...just to realize how dumb they are. When I buy sum shit in store or real life food...I want my sellers or costumers to be satisfy and bulid TRUST !!! YA AINT GETTIN RICH OR TRUST WITH LIES AND WITH CHEEP SHIT.
Uh, dude, this remake has been onhold for quite some time already. In fact exactly because, AFAIK the Dev decided he should focus in the original one to deliver updates in in a timely manner...

So, what brought this particular rant HERE?

zekakiso

Jul 2, 2019
Some of you people are simply amazing.

Thread Title:
[VN] [Ren'Py] [Onhold] Max's Life Remake [v0.3] [Kuggazer]
Last Updated: 01/08/2018

Go here if you want to see more of the game.

Should this thread get locked or something so people quit getting confused by it?

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes