Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
WHY ABANDON ??
Because the dev prefered to concentrate on the original game, that is still ongoing at present and you can find in "similar threads" below, as he has done for one and a half year already? :rolleyes:

Some mod or other decided that one and a half year was already too much time for onhold status? No idea, whatever.

cloudtirones

May 30, 2018
is this better? what is the difference? i read the description, i know the mini game is out. but why? i haven't play the original I am just asking which one is better to play.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
is this better? what is the difference? i read the description, i know the mini game is out. but why? i haven't play the original I am just asking which one is better to play.
Well, the original is pretty good and has a lot more of content for you to play with, probably one of the largest in F95 in that aspect. About the only con one might see is if they really dislike Honey Select models for some reason or another.

Really, it's on chapter 3 already and still running. Go there, give it a try and make your own judgement. That simple.

Reactions: fugazi666

Led

Jul 16, 2017
This abandoned version is better. The graphics of the original game are, compared to this version, pretty crappy. Wish he abandoned the original game and continued this version. Doesn't make sense to remake the game, abandon it and continue the crappy version.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
This abandoned version is better. The graphics of the original game are, compared to this version, pretty crappy. Wish he abandoned the original game and continued this version. Doesn't make sense to remake the game, abandon it and continue the crappy version.
The original was much, much further along with development.

The remade one didn't bring in any more support so it didn't make any sense to drop one much further along to carry on with this one.

If anything doing this wasted his time.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
It is weird that they made a game, decided to do a remake of chapter 1 in another style, cancel that, continue on with the old style, then remake chapter 1 in the old style again just barely touched up.

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
It is weird that they made a game, decided to do a remake of chapter 1 in another style, cancel that, continue on with the old style, then remake chapter 1 in the old style again just barely touched up.
You just read my mind.
Very indecisive indeed.
And a bloody shame.

Plus i lost interest in the original.
Wanted to take a look but dev's behaviour , i strongly despice.
Just a source of income more or less , it seems.
Not enough Patrons , delete the idea , the effort and the joy of others.

Reactions: QoSKitty
3.00 star(s) 6 Votes