1.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
I am assuming you referring to the map icon on the phone?
It's not implemented yet, and it will be a while before it is. with that said you won't be able to use it to teleport from one place to another only locate new unlocked locations.

Thank you for taking the time to write a well thought out criticism and report. And I feel you deserve a response for your effort.

Yes, there is a lot that I would have liked to have had a chance too add/ fix/ or change/ before the general public got their hands on it, but that is my own fault for not anticipating an uploader from F95 would subscribe to my site see it then upload it here. I do not know how long it will be before I have a new ver. ready MPS is not my main project, I spend most of my time on Torrid Tales which is getting closer to an end. After that is finished it will be up to my subscribers on which one of my projects will become the new priority.

I'm not going to comment on every item in your list just the ones I feel needs clarification.

Bathroom door bug: Fixed

No Rollback: As you pointed out events are bound to time slots and are on loops (Grinding) that progress on one or more factor's Anger, Affection, Corruption, Sneak skill (which is not implemented yet) Jealousy or Persuasion skill (which is not implemented yet). Once Sneak and Persuasion chance of success is working and functional is when it becomes necessary to limit the rollback.
Jealousy I'm thinking about doing away with that stat/trigger.

Plus there is a bug in the screen's when rollback is enabled. It doesn't happen every time it is used, but when used often it will happen and break the game. I will not spend my time fixing it because that's not the way I planned on the game being played. Enable at your own peril.

The drawers in the living room are not completed
The side dialog box I'm working on trying to make it easier to select than what it is now, May end up replacing that system.

-When I buy stuff at the Adult Store: The original idea behind that was to be able to buy any gift and give it to any girl. But that is all going away, in the future it will be one or two sex items for a certain girl. Hey, it sounded like a good idea at the time I thought of it until I realized how many different masturbation scenes I would have to make and add to the randomization scenes.

Is there any use for the objects in the Private Convinience Store yet?: No, not yet

Peep room movies all 39 of them together is only 136mb.

The current text in the game is really nothing more than a place holder I plan on refining and fixing grammar. I am mostly concentrating on the mechanics here at first.

Saves and Save slots: Saves will not be compatible with the next release. I'm going to be changing too much of the mechanics
Save slots I will be increasing enough so that a person can play a few different routes. but won't be unlimited.
If the map is not working then how do you get out of the house? I'm looking for exits but I can't find one...

John Walker Black

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
If the map is not working then how do you get out of the house? I'm looking for exits but I can't find one...
Ok, so you are not referring to the phone map. there is a bug that if you open the second-floor bathroom door more than once before meeting the aunt you will not be able to leave the house. This bug has been fixed for future ver's but for this one you will have to restart and not open the bathroom door more than once.

Reactions: thmcjr and Stakos

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
This game looked interesting....at first. I went through the totorial and when it finally got to the airplane, I saved it. But there is ONLY ONE SAVE SLOT!!!!!! SERIOUSLY???? If I make a mistake and don't like the results, I want to be able to go back. Also, dthe developer disabled rollback. If these 2 things had not been done, I would have played it. For now, I think this game SUCKS, because ROLLBACK IS DISABLED AND THERE IS ONLY ONE SAVE. Let the people play the game how THEY want to. Don't start putting limits into a game. Why did the devoper have to put these 2 limits into the game? I was looking forward to playing it.
unpack archive.rpa, find screens.rpy and uncomment the block at line #698 after "## Buttons to access other pages."

it looks like this afterwards

starts at line 698 with comment
Code:
            ## Buttons to access other pages.
            hbox:
                style_prefix "page"

xalign 0.5
                yalign 1.0

spacing gui.page_spacing

textbutton _("<") action FilePagePrevious()

if config.has_autosave:
                    textbutton _("{#auto_page}A") action FilePage("auto")

if config.has_quicksave:
                    textbutton _("{#quick_page}Q") action FilePage("quick")

##range(1, 10) gives the numbers from 1 to 9.
                for page in range(1, 10):
                    textbutton "[page]" action FilePage(page)

textbutton _(">") action FilePageNext()
dev set this to 1 and 1, it starts at line 237 of gui.rpy
Code:
## The number of columns and rows in the grid of save slots.
define gui.file_slot_cols = 4
define gui.file_slot_rows = 2
WARNING: ren'py is absolute anal about indentation, you MUST observe the white space.
this also enables access to automatic saves again. if you use an external program to set quicksave/load buttons you can access them too.

sorry dev, I'm lawless when someone is trying to tell me how to enjoy something I can change.

Last edited:

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Critical bug: when you back out of the shower with big sister the script breaks. you HAVE to talk to her naked.

John Walker Black

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
Critical bug: when you back out of the shower with big sister the script breaks. you HAVE to talk to her naked.
the bug is if you open the door more than once before you meet the aunt it breaks the game. Also enabling rollback will break the game.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
the bug is if you open the door more than once before you meet the aunt it breaks the game. Also enabling rollback will break the game.
so how does big sister then know to come down quickly to have breakfast? I went down and shes sitting there so some jump is not okay in there, either logicaly or programaticaly.

John Walker Black

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
so how does big sister then know to come down quickly to have breakfast? I went down and shes sitting there so some jump is not okay in there, either logicaly or programaticaly.
dont worry when I switch the game over to unity ill fix that

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
dont worry when I switch the game over to unity ill fix that
several people think that renpy is easier to develop on. and a lot of people hate unity implemented VNs. if youre doing it because you can more easily control what players can do, you'll have a hard time for nothing.

Last edited:

John Walker Black

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
several people think that renpy is easier to develop on. and a lot of people hate unity implemented VNs. if youre doing it because you can more easily control what players can do, you'll have a hard time for nothing.
I am doing it because I want to expand my knowledge in programming in c sharp because one day I would like to do a real 3d game

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
I am doing it because I want to expand my knowledge in programming in c sharp because one day I would like to do a real 3d game
i can accept that but players will hate your game if you limit them like you did here. if they want to play hardcore, they will do it themself by using only one save slot. I am often doing that myself actualy, but only when I understand what the game is actualy playing at and when I get to have a lot more knowledge than what you've provided to us so far.

SavageMuffinMan

Aug 20, 2018
So where is Sophie?? Where to find studio?? And where do I find 5 models when more than half the places I click on have a blue screen... The game looks like it was halfway into renders and the dev just decided to release it. Frustrating and I've had to restart over and over for the past 3 hours.

Reactions: Paapi and fulcrum

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
The description reminds me a bit of Restore her career which is already interesting for me.

This in combination with NTR/sharing could be really great! I will definitely look into it once there are a couple of updates out.

The bad rating is a bad unfair at this state in my opinion, the game is only in the earliest Alpha. I would wait till there is more content before judging.

D

Deleted member 992182

Definitely keep making this story. Hot models a d the photography aspect is ripe for tons of shenanigans. Top few implement it properly when the photog/modeling world is full of abuse and exploitation.

1.00 star(s) 6 Votes