• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Lebu

Mar 8, 2023
is there a walkthrough somewhere or it doesn't matter? figured i might as well ask while im downloading it. cheers

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jas0nTon

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
Finished the update and it's really good even if some things make less sense rn, maybe because the previous version had more exposition so everything was more clear but I am excited to see more.
I have two questions:
Is there an update schedule set or will the updates come when they'll be ready?
Sometimes the renders are blurred or grainy(not when they're glitching), is this normal? And I'm not using the compressed version.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jas0nTon

Creators of "Mayfly"
Game Developer
Jul 2, 2022
Finished the update and it's really good even if some things make less sense rn, maybe because the previous version had more exposition so everything was more clear but I am excited to see more.
I have two questions:
Is there an update schedule set or will the updates come when they'll be ready?
Sometimes the renders are blurred or grainy(not when they're glitching), is this normal? And I'm not using the compressed version.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The grainy texture in this part was deliberately added for two reasons:

1. This section involves cross-dimensional communication using abilities, so I wanted some particles to convey their connection. You can also see some screen distortion effects when the controlled thug rebels.

2. For aesthetics, as I felt that adding some particles here would better match the current environment/lighting/character status.

Jas0nTon

Creators of "Mayfly"
Game Developer
Jul 2, 2022
So, this update contains 1.0 and 2.0? Also, is android version updated?
Everything is new, so don't worry too much about whether it's version 0.1 or 0.2.
The number of dialogue lines in the plot has surpassed the sum of the first two versions.
The Android version is also updated simultaneously.

Reactions: underoath27

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Everything is new, so don't worry too much about whether it's version 0.1 or 0.2.
The number of dialogue lines in the plot has surpassed the sum of the first two versions.
The Android version is also updated simultaneously.
Nice! I'll give it a try then. It looks pretty good! Thank you!

• Red Heart

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
just got around to playing the reset version

i like it aside from the transitions you chose it kinda reminds me off high school when people figured out powerpoint next slide special effects,does anyone else think their a bit overkill?

its my only dislike whit the reset though and i still looking forward to the next update the story seems a lot more structured and put together then the initial release

Reactions: gojira667

Jas0nTon

Creators of "Mayfly"
Game Developer
Jul 2, 2022
just got around to playing the reset version

i like it aside from the transitions you chose it kinda reminds me off high school when people figured out powerpoint next slide special effects,does anyone else think their a bit overkill?

its my only dislike whit the reset though and i still looking forward to the next update the story seems a lot more structured and put together then the initial release
Get it
I will optimize it in the next version and reduce the frequency of transition effects in subsequent updates.

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
You will only miss some dialogue related to these scenes.
Rest assured, in most cases, this type of dialogue is relatively insignificant.
Will the villaness would be part of the harem? and the bdsm part would only for them? No bdsm for the heroes?

CrumblePi

Jun 15, 2023
Jas0nTon I'm sorry, but the game's transitions are making me nauseous - they are random, distracting, and completely out of place in pretty much all scenes. Fix them ASAP.
I wanted to write a review, but I simply cannot continue playing the game in this state...

The game has many more issues - the writing visibly falls off after the "heist scene", the renders range from great to "entire screen is blurry for no reason", the sound effects seem to happen at random like some low-grade slapstick comedy, and the pacing is also out of whack (focus on one paths of events, please).

That's it for now.

• Angry
4.00 star(s) 20 Votes