4.50 star(s) 129 Votes

Maverick369

Nov 22, 2021
The mom design is perfect and from the fan art stuff seen. I think it could be done. Are there any other game that uses this design. If you take on this game how long would it be before you did it.

Reactions: daan89 and ntrvip

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I feel glad i didn't play the game and decide wait to see how the development will unfold. Either way, is pretty disappointing this on hold tag for the second time and just after one release after the first time it's put onhold. Asmodeu, if Suzinak really give up, i think you can look in fan-art thread. There are really good and hots fanarts of Marge there and maybe you can find a talented person with the will and the time to development this game with you. Best lucky with your own game.

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
The mom design is perfect and from the fan art stuff seen. I think it could be done. Are there any other game that uses this design. If you take on this game how long would it be before you did it.
It could be done indeed. If I’d take on a project like that, it’ll probably take a year to complete with monthly updates. But that’s a big if. Currently I don’t have the capacity to take on that too.

The setting for MMC is in the house so far and easy to create quick (with the compromise of quality ofc, having 4K renders will be too much for me). Also I’m not skilled on doing animations (yet), so that’s another compromise.

But again, it’s still possible for Suzinak to return. We just don’t know when. That’s the disappointing thing.

Reactions: brotherDIK

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
I feel glad i didn't play the game and decide wait to see how the development will unfold. Either way, is pretty disappointing this on hold tag for the second time and just after one release after the first time it's put onhold. Asmodeu, if Suzinak really give up, i think you can look in fan-art thread. There are really good and hots fanarts of Marge there and maybe you can find a talented person with the will and the time to development this game with you. Best lucky with your own game.
Thank you for sharing this and your kindhearted wishes! :love:
We'll see what the future brings :)

Maverick369

Nov 22, 2021
Would you consider releasing your story in written form. At least that way we would know how it turned out at least. However I don’t think you would have a problem finding someone to help you.

Reactions: Asmodeus_

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I appreciate you being interested! :love:
The game is Neuvau and was released on January with an update on February, so it's still fresh. The next release is planned for March to add more content.

It's about a shy guy that gets entangled with a mysterious older woman and the story escalates from there. It has a lot of dominant women and strong femdom vibes, but the MC has the option to rebel against them. I hope you like it :)
Thank you for the info Asmodeus (even if the answer wasn't direct to me it got me intrigued) I really enjoyed MMC because apart the great renders is well written, and I will try this other game you're developing with pleasure knowing it's from you. :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Asmodeus_

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Thank you for the info Asmodeus (even if the answer wasn't direct to me it got me intrigued) I really enjoyed MMC because apart the great renders is well written, and I will try this other game you're developing with pleasure knowing it's from you. :)
Thank you for your kind words! I really appreciate the feeling! :love:

Reactions: Dylan741

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
No surprises, was expecting something like this. Will probably be abandoned, as i said he is not in it as he used to be.:cry:

Dec 24, 2018
Look what it took for him to reply. That is not a good sign.
He already explained back in January that the update might take longer because of unexpected events such as education and his other job. Also he stopped patreon payments, and he also was going to give refunds if people wanted it unless they were a new patreon after that post. All this does is tell us that it's not being abandoned which is a good thing.

4.50 star(s) 129 Votes