4.50 star(s) 129 Votes

HillDweller

Mar 31, 2020
land-games
trololol.

Wholly agree with your assessment though - a clinical diagnosis is only valid to the extent that it's what the writer had in mind when writing her character, and only to the extent the writer accurately wrote that part of her, but it doesn't really matter in the end. Even through we're discerning coomers, we're here to nut to an enticing premise, that's all.

Reactions: chthonic_goat_666

arifarfi

Dec 15, 2018
Hey, everyone. I got an update from Suzinak and it's not looking good. :(
Unfortunately, he's swamped with his day job and hasn't managed to find the necessary time to continue the game.

From my point of view, it's not looking optimistic, and not even March is on the horizon for an update.
I have updated the thread to "on-hold" status as it's not clear when the next update will come out.
find some one else to continue to game :)

• Wow
Reactions: WackedWu

moesanrath

Dec 6, 2021
wont lie, i dont really dig the whole fem-dom thing. but fucking hell was the story interesting. like i seriously want to know just wtf is going on in her head, something tells me thats what caused "daddy" Landlord to finally throw in the towel and leave. after all we all know the phrase, "dont stick your dick in crazy" fuck i just wanna know whats going on on how it ends. anywho thanks for the free game it was fun

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
wont lie, i dont really dig the whole fem-dom thing. but fucking hell was the story interesting. like i seriously want to know just wtf is going on in her head, something tells me thats what caused "daddy" Landlord to finally throw in the towel and leave. after all we all know the phrase, "dont stick your dick in crazy" fuck i just wanna know whats going on on how it ends. anywho thanks for the free game it was fun
Thank you for sharing that! I really appreciate it! :love:

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Are you thinking august for next update.
At this point, only Suzinak knows. Until I hear from him, I’m not being optimistic.

And to add to that, as a writer, I don’t want this game to have a single release this year. If/when Suzinak comes back, I want this game to have regular updates (per 2-3 months not more) and be completed. Otherwise it’s not worth the investment.

If August comes and there’s no news, consider it abandoned, and I’ll probably find someway to remake it on my own and bring this story to completion.

BigIrishLug

Common Craic Producer
Donor
Aug 17, 2017
Such a well written story, with a good premises. Shame it slipped into the dreaded [Onhold] status. Thank you
Asmodeus_ for bringing this gem to the forefront and offering to continue it when it gets (as most of the good games usually do) abandoned. Cheers for your time and have a champion day.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Asmodeus_

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
I’m more than sure you would find enough people willing to help with renders and animation. I’m assuming you would keep the same base model for marge
Yeah that's a good assumption, but in that case everything else would change.

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Would it be an entirely new story with the same concepts or would it start from where it was left off.
I would go for the exact same story. I’ve worked all the details already, so why change it.

I’d probably make some scene changes on CH1 and CH2 (not plot changes, just the setup of the scenes) because I was limited in terms of writing; the renders where already created and I had to write a story with them.

CH3 is the way I had wrote it, and the rest you haven’t seen yet.

And the other thing that is a possibility is to change it from a kinetic novel to a visual novel with options and give more options to the player. That would make it more interesting and challenging to me as a writer.

Also, in the case of re-creating the game, I’d also change the title :ROFLMAO:

But let’s wait till August to see what Suzinak does.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
And the other thing that is a possibility is to change it from a kinetic novel to a visual novel with options and give more options to the player. That would make it more interesting and challenging to me as a writer.
alot of people would love that :cool:

as you can see at some of my posts - i was not always "green" with the game(style)
but would definitve go for a version like you stated (y)

and thanks for keeping it "alive" ,atleast on the forum so far
it has great potential

• Red Heart

Bluehemo

Nov 21, 2020
you probably already know this, but don't forget that most devs get burned from the many paths and choices the game has in the later updates. i think kinetic novel is already great and the story hits harder when it flows naturally without choices. but if you feel you like the other way. i hope it works well for you. good luck! (y) (y)

• Red Heart

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
The only way I could see choices integrated into this story would be what kind of kinky fun the MC and Marge get up to and whether to pursue the doctor or Marge's best friend and business partner. That said, those two would still be side conquests at best as the relationship with Marge is and always will be the focus.

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
The only way I could see choices integrated into this story would be what kind of kinky fun the MC and Marge get up to and whether to pursue the doctor or Marge's best friend and business partner. That said, those two would still be side conquests at best as the relationship with Marge is and always will be the focus.
That's not the only way ;)

The "which girl to fuck" type of option is the obvious one, and I don't think this fits here that much since the focus for this story always was Marge. It's not a harem game. It's the evolution of their relationship.

As I've mentioned in the previous post the different options would be to get the choices to show you a different perspective of the story. The story is like an iceberg; with a visible/obvious part and a submerged/hidden part. Then the player options shift/move the iceberg and reveal its different perspectives. You push it to the right you see that the submerged part is circular with pointy edges, you push it to the left you see it has rugged edges. That way each path gives a different view. But that requires a big story with a lot of hidden parts (which it already has a lot of hidden parts so far). So, I'm thinking it might work. :cool:

Reactions: Jupimo100

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
That's not the only way ;)

The "which girl to fuck" type of option is the obvious one, and I don't think this fits here that much since the focus for this story always was Marge. It's not a harem game. It's the evolution of their relationship.

As I've mentioned in the previous post the different options would be to get the choices to show you a different perspective of the story. The story is like an iceberg; with a visible/obvious part and a submerged/hidden part. Then the player options shift/move the iceberg and reveal its different perspectives. You push it to the right you see that the submerged part is circular with pointy edges, you push it to the left you see it has rugged edges. That way each path gives a different view. But that requires a big story with a lot of hidden parts (which it already has a lot of hidden parts so far). So, I'm thinking it might work. :cool:
That's precisely what I was referring to as far as kinky fun. More to the point, there could an option for how to progress their relationship, will be one where the MC takes the lead and acts as the Domme, or will he allow Marge to be completely in control and in charge of their sex games and the evolution of their relationship. Or...will there be another path where a true love/romantic path exists where both can realize and accept their feelings for each other and agree to act as equal partners in this new, scary, exciting type of relationship? And yes...besides the relationship dynamics, choices can also he what kind of sexy fun they would pursue behind closed doors.

moesanrath

Dec 6, 2021
it would be nice to have the choices to choose either sub/dom/love routes between the 2 of them, but as ive already stated i just want the story at this point, dont give a fat damn if its VN or Ken style right now as im thirsty as fuck for the story. fuck id be happy with just a fucking pdf. but those are always the hallmarks of a good game, when you get so absorbed into the story that nothing else matters

4.50 star(s) 129 Votes