4.50 star(s) 129 Votes

Truvelo

Jul 16, 2017
I keep my fingers crossed for the developer (y) but agree with the comment above, the tag should stay.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
with the last update being 13 months ago, the tag SHOULD stay, until proof of progress is at hand. I'll applaud F95 for that position.
I keep my fingers crossed for the developer (y) but agree with the comment above, the tag should stay.
From the comment the Dev gave, I don't think he is disputing that. Just an FYI...

atvlongjump

May 27, 2017
Come on Icstor the second are you releasing an update or not?
The Dev said it would be releasing later in the month. There is still a few days before the month actually ends. We just gotta wait and see. If the dev actually starts reg updates again. I'll support, but until then, we are on the side lines waiting to see what happens.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
The Dev said it would be releasing later in the month. There is still a few days before the month actually ends. We just gotta wait and see. If the dev actually starts reg updates again. I'll support, but until then, we are on the side lines waiting to see what happens.
Show us where the dev said this? I'm not sure i believe you at all with how busy the dev actually is with real life.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
show you? What, are you incapable of reading previous pages?
The Dev (Suzinak) has made exactly three comments! in this thread. The Opening post, the i am back comment and the Oh, my game was marked as abandoned. In no way there is a statement from him, where he teases an release date for the next Update.

FatBoizSlim

Jan 10, 2020
This is what dev wrote on his patreon on 27th of July.

"I will not give a date for when the update will be released. But I will do my best to release it as soon as possible and make it much better than the previous chapters."

4.50 star(s) 129 Votes