4.50 star(s) 129 Votes

anatarash

Feb 1, 2022
After all the crap that I have had with two motherboards going dead on me,one was less than a month old,but thankfully all is sorted now.
So you degenerates here is a peek
View attachment 1957255
View attachment 1957295
View attachment 1957297
View attachment 1957300
View attachment 1957303
View attachment 1957304
View attachment 1957305
View attachment 1957307
View attachment 1957308
Now I need to do some fan art for this great game
those renders are just perfect, wish much more games could have these type of contents. but let me ask you, as i didnt quite understand: were those renders from the unreleased chapter of the game itself? or its separate fan work? the table scene looks like the one depicted by Asmodeus in his latest post. once again, OMG those renders are beautiful and hot AF! thx for sharing

Reactions: Jorjor69

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
those renders are just perfect, wish much more games could have these type of contents. but let me ask you, as i didnt quite understand: were those renders from the unreleased chapter of the game itself? or its separate fan work? the table scene looks like the one depicted by Asmodeus in his latest post. once again, OMG those renders are beautiful and hot AF! thx for sharing
These are the teasers Suzinak made for the bi-weekly updates.

Some of them are from the scenes I wrote for CH4.

95E81781-CADF-416C-BB11-03877CD759B2.png

This is from the scene 3 of CH4 that I described in a previous post that Suzinak didn’t feel the need to render because it was a “narrative” scene :LOL:

EDIT: Also I wanted to add, that this is supposed to be an in-game render revealed as a teaser. So when I wrote the scene, she was wearing high heels (they're missing) and also the stockings are supposed to be very light in color (almost skin color) to denote that it's a spring weather stockings. They're light weaved stockings that are not too warm to wear :geek:

Last edited:

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
I dont see described above "drop in quality". Awesome work from Suzinak. I hope he didn't left university to continue this...
Yeah, all the teasers posted above are in amazing quality! Suzinak always took care and seems that he spent extra time for them. Since these were the rewards for the patrons!

And keep in mind that these teasers were created up until December 2021. After that he stopped sharing teasers (he didn’t create new scenes to share) and then he paused the payments.

The renders I’ve seen (final renders for the scene) are way worse than that. Spending a week for a single render will have that result, but consider having to make 50 renders in a week for the game. That’s where the drop in quality creeps in ;)

And think about it, if he delivered renders with the high quality of these teasers, do you think that I would depart? :WeSmart:

I don’t judge the quality by a single render, but by the 150+ renders newly created for CH4 :geek:

Reactions: Jarul and Radon671

Suzinak

Dev of MeasuringMyCum
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2022
Hi guys! After a long hiatus, I'm back to F95 again. I will try to be active in this forum as long as there are no problems in the forum. (By the way, I'm much more active on our Discord server)

I am currently working on the update.
I would like to share a few images (1 normal, 2 foot fetish) from the scene I rendered last month. I tried to create this scene a little more independently from the script and with my own creativity. Let me state that it is not certain that these renders and the scene will not change. Because I'm still working on this scene and I can make changes. Please share your thoughts on renders, it always helps me.

1.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please share your thoughts on renders, it always helps me.

WALKUR

Oct 21, 2020
Hi guys! After a long hiatus, I'm back to F95 again. I will try to be active in this forum as long as there are no problems in the forum. (By the way, I'm much more active on our Discord server)

I would like to share a few images (1 normal, 2 foot fetish) from the scene I rendered last month. I tried to create this scene a little more independently from the script and with my own creativity. Let me state that it is not certain that these renders and the scene will not change. Because I'm still working on this scene and I can make changes. Please share your thoughts on renders, it always helps me.

View attachment 1959330

renders are great but i doubt episode 4 will come out
Someone as trustworthy as Asmedous is very important.

GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022

View attachment 1959330

The scenes looking great, good work!

But I agree with the post above me.
I also don't think this game will go far. But I'm also not a subscriber and you couldn't give less a shit about my opinion.

• Haha
Reactions: Jarul

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Suzinak
The quality is exceptionell. Level of detail and posing looks awesome. Scenes looking really good.

Good luck with the continuation of your project.

Reactions: Jorjor69

lukachandrika

Aug 2, 2020

View attachment 1959330

Its good as always but the main thing that makes game special is the story and the sequence of events and I have a lot of apprehension about the shape of the story after Asmodeus came out.

simple_human

Dec 2, 2018

View attachment 1959330

Amazing renders as always on top, despite not being a foot fetish fan! One of the hottest MILFs! I'm looking forward to the
continuation. Godspeed!

Last edited:

Loumax

Oct 12, 2021

View attachment 1959330

Suzinak finally!!! Welcome back! Even if someone is negative it doesn't matter! good work! it's amazing !!!;):D(y)

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
despite not being a foot fetish fan
Same here. It seems like most femdom games either initially or eventually focus on foot stuff. Can't have one without the other it seems. All that toe sucking and whatnot makes me feel like I'm stuck in a Quentin Tarantino wet dream (nightmare). Flop a titty in front of me and I'll suck it. Spread a juicy vag in front of me and I'll lick it. But a nasty smelly foot? No sir.

artofwar

Mar 17, 2020

Now you come back? Now? Now that you've reached the deadline, the writer has walked and the game has been marked abandoned?

And with fucking feet pics no less.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
According to the rules of the forum, it has to be marked as 'Abandoned', I just found out. This does not mean that the game is abandoned, I, the developer of the game is here.
Yeah, being radio silent for about half a year (Patreon) gets you the abandoned Tag. Sticking the head into the sand only harms yourself. Doing frequently Status Updates helps avoiding it (at least for some time: Gumdrop [Dual Family] has stretched it for almost two years without any actual Game update).

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Same here. It seems like most femdom games either initially or eventually focus on foot stuff. Can't have one without the other it seems. All that toe sucking and whatnot makes me feel like I'm stuck in a Quentin Tarantino wet dream (nightmare). Flop a titty in front of me and I'll suck it. Spread a juicy vag in front of me and I'll lick it. But a nasty smelly foot? No sir.
Yea, I also don't understand the appeal to feet sex either, but it does seem to have a following. As long as it leads to this game moving forward, I can deal with it.

4.50 star(s) 129 Votes