4.50 star(s) 129 Votes

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Hi guys! After a long hiatus, I'm back to F95 again. I will try to be active in this forum as long as there are no problems in the forum. (By the way, I'm much more active on our Discord server)

I am currently working on the update.
I would like to share a few images (1 normal, 2 foot fetish) from the scene I rendered last month. I tried to create this scene a little more independently from the script and with my own creativity. Let me state that it is not certain that these renders and the scene will not change. Because I'm still working on this scene and I can make changes. Please share your thoughts on renders, it always helps me.

View attachment 1959330

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please share your thoughts on renders, it always helps me.
The Renders are just LOVELY:love::love::love::love:

Jorjor69

May 8, 2020
According to the rules of the forum, it has to be marked as 'Abandoned', I just found out. This does not mean that the game is abandoned, I, the developer of the game is here.
Glad to see u in here, Suz! Wb, my man. The renders are their usual topnotch quality, which is ur hallmark, making us passionate fans of this project (even if I couldn't care less about the foot fetish as many here, lol). Can't be thankful enough to see one of my top 5 AV game is moving forward. I'll reserve further comment on the game's [presumptively] new direction and storyline until I see it: as an artist, you (or anyone) deserved the creative space you need to be comfortable with and to fully flourish!

Cheers for an amazing project, moving forward! (y):giggle:

Last edited:
Reactions: JoThZ01T

anatarash

Feb 1, 2022
Hi guys! After a long hiatus, I'm back to F95 again. I will try to be active in this forum as long as there are no problems in the forum. (By the way, I'm much more active on our Discord server)

I would like to share a few images (1 normal, 2 foot fetish) from the scene I rendered last month. I tried to create this scene a little more independently from the script and with my own creativity. Let me state that it is not certain that these renders and the scene will not change. Because I'm still working on this scene and I can make changes. Please share your thoughts on renders, it always helps me.

View attachment 1959330

my thoughts on renders are OMFG!

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
After all the crap that I have had with two motherboards going dead on me,one was less than a month old,but thankfully all is sorted now.
So you degenerates here is a peek
View attachment 1957255
View attachment 1957295
View attachment 1957297
View attachment 1957300
View attachment 1957303
View attachment 1957304
View attachment 1957305
View attachment 1957307
View attachment 1957308
Now I need to do some fan art for this great game
Thanks for this, the foot scenes are awesome :love:

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019

View attachment 1959330

Love the feet scenes :love:. I hope we get more :p

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

View attachment 1959330

The first render I love the teasing approach by Marg with her dress slipping down her body.I may of turned Marg slightly so that a side boob is showing and have a darker shadow covering the right side of her body but it is a great render.

The 2nd and 3rd renders is there a reason for wearing only one stocking?Or is this more for the sensual feel on his mouth and dick so that he can feel two different sensations at once?

I look forward to hearing your thoughts on my comments

Last edited:

atvlongjump

May 27, 2017

View attachment 1959330

If you're gonna start releasing chs, I'm definitely subing. Hands down one of the best games I've seen in a while. Hopefully we get some actual sex scenes cause the other stuff doesnt really do it for me atm. However, I'll say that I'm very hopeful for this game and would love to see it get that completion tag someday.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018

[SPOILER="Foot Fetish - Explanation to avoid misunderstandings: She is not sleeping."
[/SPOILER]

Welcome back! Still some of the best animations I've seen, renders as well super high quality. As long as this game exists I'll be a fan.

4.50 star(s) 129 Votes