4.50 star(s) 129 Votes

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
Why is it half of the games I like suddenly contains some kind of feet fetish? It would be ok if would be avoidable, but feet fetish seems to be the only thing that's never avoidable, even if every other fetish is. Does nobody ever think it could be... disgusting? I respect people have fetishes, but, duh...
I'm not at all into that shit but i don't think it's anything major, not a turn-off just whatever. I think most people are like that so that's why you don't see anyone protesting against it.
There is only so many things you could do before having a full penetration and it's still too early for that so they need to delay it while still maintainting the sexy side you know? Blowjobs/handjobs do get old after a while (talking about watching it performed on someone else, getting a bj yourself is a totally different and never gets old :D) so maybe they are trying to "keep it fresh" while also broadening their audience by including the feet enthusiasts.

Atleast we're not getting the more advanced foot fetish with smelling the shoes or dirty socks.

But i do understand your frustration, i would rather the time being put into something else than that, but what can you do...
I feel the same about titty fucking, it's always awkward to look at but it's forced into every game as a step up from a handjob, to me it's a downgrade and a waste of time :D

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
I'm not at all into that shit but i don't think it's anything major, not a turn-off just whatever. I think most people are like that so that's why you don't see anyone protesting against it.
There is only so many things you could do before having a full penetration and it's still too early for that so they need to delay it while still maintainting the sexy side you know? Blowjobs/handjobs do get old after a while (talking about watching it performed on someone else, getting a bj yourself is a totally different and never gets old :D) so maybe they are trying to "keep it fresh" while also broadening their audience by including the feet enthusiasts.

Atleast we're not getting the more advanced foot fetish with smelling the shoes or dirty socks.

But i do understand your frustration, i would rather the time being put into something else than that, but what can you do...
I feel the same about titty fucking, it's always awkward to look at but it's forced into every game as a step up from a handjob, to me it's a downgrade and a waste of time :D
Objectively everyone has preferences, but in reality if you like a woman or vice versa I think no one would refuse a sexual action that satisfies the partner without rejecting any part of the body and in the game, I think, devs transfer this concept.
Any sex scene if prepared by good dialogue with proper character expressions is exciting and these devs have done an excellent job so far and in the last picture posted it feels like they are continuing to do so.

I add, wanting to express some of my preferences, I would like to see sex scenes with clothes on (in general they are rare in games) which in my opinion would make the game even more spicy.

Last edited:

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Objectively everyone has preferences, but in reality if you like a woman or vice versa I think no one would refuse a sexual action that satisfies the partner without rejecting any part of the body and in the game, I think, devs transfer this concept.
Any sex scene if prepared by good dialogue with proper character expressions is exciting and these devs have done an excellent job so far and in the last picture posted it feels like they are continuing to do so.

I add, wanting to express some of my preferences, I would like to see sex scenes with clothes on (in general they are rare in games) which in my opinion would make the game even more spicy.
Thank you for your kind words! We really appreciate it! :love:

Regarding the fetishes, when we create new scenes, we’re trying to take into account the development of the characters and the story. Here a big influence are the suggestions of our patrons. If our patrons voice their preferences and they fit the characters and the story, we will do it.

You can also understand that as creators we apply our own perspective. This, I believe, gives a unique experience to the player. For example a blowjob has been used in all mediums as a sex scene, but most players liked the way it was done in MMC, and that’s really flattering to us. We don’t try to limit ourselves with questions like “what if some people don’t like this”. When being creative there’s always a risk that the players won’t like your vision.

Another point is that fetishes change over time. Personally, I have discovered new fetishes while playing adult games that I didn’t knew I’d like. And that’s also related to each person’s development. Things that seemed erotic in our early years, when getting older don’t seem to excite us anymore. Fetishes might seem sexy for now but when you’ve performed them in real life over and over, it loses it’s excitement (and I guess that’s why incest is a popular fetish :p). Old fetishes fade, and we discover new ones.

And I can understand that specific fetishes will always be a turn off for some and will never excite them. If this the case, then unfortunately we cannot please everyone.

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020

Regarding the fetishes, when we create new scenes, we’re trying to take into account the development of the characters and the story. Here a big influence are the suggestions of our patrons. If our patrons voice their preferences and they fit the characters and the story, we will do it.

You can also understand that as creators we apply our own perspective. This, I believe, gives a unique experience to the player. For example a blowjob has been used in all mediums as a sex scene, but most players liked the way it was done in MMC, and that’s really flattering to us. We don’t try to limit ourselves with questions like “what if some people don’t like this”. When being creative there’s always a risk that the players won’t like your vision.

Another point is that fetishes change over time. Personally, I have discovered new fetishes while playing adult games that I didn’t knew I’d like. And that’s also related to each person’s development. Things that seemed erotic in our early years, when getting older don’t seem to excite us anymore. Fetishes might seem sexy for now but when you’ve performed them in real life over and over, it loses it’s excitement (and I guess that’s why incest is a popular fetish :p). Old fetishes fade, and we discover new ones.

And I can understand that specific fetishes will always be a turn off for some and will never excite them. If this the case, then unfortunately we cannot please everyone.
I agree, a game (even any work of art) must be judged as a whole, a single scene (any marginal defect) in the end cannot affect an entire project if anything, any non-prejudicial error is always useful because it improves the own abilities for each subsequent experience.
We're human that's how it works in any sector.
An artist, a professional, etc ..., always finds a way to criticize their creations, even for slight marginal defects, if it were not so there would have been no evolution in any field, we would still be primitive.
And this game I think / hope can ultimately be considered an innovation in this sector (for me until now it is).

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Asmodeus_

Gosamr

May 6, 2021
We can understand that people are anxious to see the next chapter and we're working hard on it. I wanted to share also that from CH5, we're going to combine both approaches. We're going to develop the story and renders in parallel, giving priority to the rendering process since re-writing a scene is faster than re-rendering a whole scene. But that will take effect from CH5 onwards.

For now, we know that CH4 is ambitious in terms of scenes and complexity, so the rendering has a lot more effort. We understand that the timelines between releases is not what we want to continue with. We want to target more frequent releases, but we had already created CH4 (as ambitious as it is) and we want to deliver our complete vision. We do not want to compromise and either release with a sup-par quality, nor we want to cut scenes or parts of it to make the release sooner.

We know it's worth it and we're working hard so that you can experience it soon :giggle:

This sounds, to me, practically and psychologically, the most effective way to progress the project. This way you will have a far greater sense of moving forward towards a completion without the prospect, no matter how slow each individual step is, of having to revisit earlier work. Even though the pace at which you move may be slower than you or your audience, would like, it must be dictated by the creative path, your skills and the features you decide you need and want to include in the final delivery.

If you are to be true to your creation and your aspirations for it, then we, your audience, and you too have no choice but to be patient. If you rush it and under-develop or cut corners you will leave yourself open to personal regrets and dissatisfaction with the final outcome together with condemnations and disenchantment from your audience. All that will serve to demoralize and make subsequent ongoing progress that much more uncertain, demotivational and ultimately perhaps unfulfilling.

I personally think you're set in the right direction, especially having taken the time to experiment with variation to arrive at this technique, and I feel sure, as a result, this will turn out well for us all in the end.

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
This sounds, to me, practically and psychologically, the most effective way to progress the project. This way you will have a far greater sense of moving forward towards a completion without the prospect, no matter how slow each individual step is, of having to revisit earlier work. Even though the pace at which you move may be slower than you or your audience, would like, it must be dictated by the creative path, your skills and the features you decide you need and want to include in the final delivery.

If you are to be true to your creation and your aspirations for it, then we, your audience, and you too have no choice but to be patient. If you rush it and under-develop or cut corners you will leave yourself open to personal regrets and dissatisfaction with the final outcome together with condemnations and disenchantment from your audience. All that will serve to demoralize and make subsequent ongoing progress that much more uncertain, demotivational and ultimately perhaps unfulfilling.

I personally think you're set in the right direction, especially having taken the time to experiment with variation to arrive at this technique, and I feel sure, as a result, this will turn out well for us all in the end.
Thank you for understanding and thank you for taking the time to share this! We really appreciate it and it inspires us to become better, not only for ourselves, but for our amazing fans that deserve it! Lots of love to you! :love:

Futa_Buddy

Nov 24, 2018

Perfect response... :)

pantene

Oct 31, 2019
Nice update to play in january....
This #17 preview is the perfect example for completing this update :sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::LOL:

Last edited:
Nov 5, 2018
Extremely hot so far, bravo. Can't wait for more.

Question: is it gonna be mostly femdom scenes? Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy it (especially last scene on the couch), but will the MC ever in the future take a bit of control himself? Maybe she'll be a 'good girl' for him once or twice? Maybe even throw in a 'slut' in there as well? Nothing too rough, just a bit of control. When the pacing of the story allows for it of course. :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Asmodeus_
4.50 star(s) 129 Votes