4.50 star(s) 129 Votes

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
and what is this story and where can it be found?
It’s on Literotica, here’s the link .

Keep in mind that the Literotica Story and the Game Story are different. Only a few elements have remained the same. What you play on the MMC Game, is an entirely new story. Only the names of the characters remain the same.

truerty

Dec 30, 2018

Keep in mind that the Literotica Story and the Game Story are different. Only a few elements have remained the same. What you play on the MMC Game, is an entirely new story. Only the names of the characters remain the same.
With the game story, I wish there was no supernatural elements to the corruption. It's less exciting for me.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Didn't get that vibe at all, she seemed to have multiple personalities to me
The Dev has implied that it's not multiple personalities and I don't think it is anything supernatural.
A sexual being spends years suppressing her (and her son's) high sexuality / sex drive, only to learn that this suppression is causing harm to her son. Suddenly, the dam has broken and all those wild fantasies come pouring out.
That's what I think. :)

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
The Dev has implied that it's not multiple personalities and I don't think it is anything supernatural.
A sexual being spends years suppressing her (and her son's) high sexuality / sex drive, only to learn that this suppression is causing harm to her son. Suddenly, the dam has broken and all those wild fantasies come pouring out.
That's what I think. :)
So, different personalities ;)

But yeah, that sounds plausible. It is a somewhat significant change that comes over her though

stymiez

Mar 5, 2021

thank you

Reactions: Asmodeus_

Nitwitty

Nov 23, 2020
So I take it the mother/landlady issue was never fixed?
EDIT: Nevermind. It changes to mom only if you specifically type in "Mom" or "mom". Anything else for instance, "Mother" and the game won't recognize it and default back to "landlady".

Last edited:

Nitwitty

Nov 23, 2020
This is for the dev....

Is there any way you can fix your font system? I prefer to not use a textbox but I'm forced to by the game because when I try to change the text color to something more readable the text by anybody other than the narrator defaults to white. All the fonts for all the characters need to change color not just for the narrator.
Furthermore, it seems half the time the narrator dialogue defaults to white no matter what color you choose. I just need it fixed please because I'm trying to get into the game but I keep having to go to settings every 5 seconds.
Thanks.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 129 Votes