4.50 star(s) 129 Votes

Nitwitty

Nov 23, 2020
Hey. I was thinking about the text problem not being visible without a textbox even with changing colors. Why not add a slight drop shadow so you can read the text no matter the color?

Aaron Kent

Oct 14, 2018
Can I ask a question? What's the point of asking "Marge is your.... whatever you choose" but the story goes like she is still your Landlady? Why??

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Can I ask a question? What's the point of asking "Marge is your.... whatever you choose" but the story goes like she is still your Landlady? Why??
There’s a script that is used for de-censoring the text for the game. The only two words that do this is “Mom” and “mom” (if i remember correctly). And this question is for this exact reason.

Reactions: Zavijava_

Nitwitty

Nov 23, 2020
Well for me, the game overall is amazing. Great renders and a particularly well written story so far. My only request please is that the dev adds drop shadows to the text so I can read it without the textbox. It doesn't have to be wide drop shadows just a slight one so I can read the text......please? Thanks.

daan89

Jun 19, 2020
Well for me, the game overall is amazing. Great renders and a particularly well written story so far. My only request please is that the dev adds drop shadows to the text so I can read it without the textbox. It doesn't have to be wide drop shadows just a slight one so I can read the text......please? Thanks.
That would be a nice improvement.

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
Just played it and glad I did. The artwork is phenomenal, possibly the best I've seen!!

Looking forward to the next chapter and hope that the mom isn't completely crazy and at some point she'll admit to knowing what she's doing, even if it's partially knowing.

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
For now we will just continue the story between Marge and the MC.
What matters, in my opinion, is that the story, if it does not improve, at least remains interesting and exciting and that it is rich in content in relation to the time spent for the update, so that no one loses interest in following the game.
But I have no doubts.
Good work and good evening.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Asmodeus_

hiddenbird

Oct 23, 2018
For now we will just continue the story between Marge and the MC.
If Sophie becomes a bigger player in future chapters (way in the future... chapter 8 or 9, say), can we consider having her become the former housemate who moved out and now works for her landlady's company?

Deleted member 3035430

Dev of MeasuringMyCum
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2020
Actually, this game is completely free. By visiting our Patreon page, you can see that this game is open to everyone and you do not have to pay anything to play.

A few years ago, I was someone who only played the games on this site, like you. About a year ago, I started developing this game as a hobby. And I have never charged a fee for this game. I met Asmodeus about half a year ago and we started developing this game together. And again, we didn't charge any fees. Currently, our supporters at Patreon&SS do not pay to play this game (because the game is already free), they support us to contribute to the development of the game, which is our hobby. And thanks to their support, we are trying to make this game even better.

We publish the 'Progress Update' about the game on Patreon every week. And our supporters can see how much progress we've made in development. And if they're not happy with the speed of development, it's entirely up to them to stop supporting us.

If you are not satisfied with this game, you don't have to play it. If you're not happy with the development process, again, you don't have to play. You can write your comment/criticism about the game in this forum. I am glad to read your comment/criticism. But you should know that there is no use in whining for the game for which you do not pay any price.

Developing this game is not my job, it's my hobby. In real life, I have a university I go to (I'm still in my early 20s) and a job I work at. And I can't spend all my time developing this game. And if this game hadn't been loved so much, maybe I would have stopped developing this game long ago.

And again, our sincere thanks to everyone who supports us. Without your support, this game would not have been possible.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Actually, this game is completely free. By visiting our Patreon page, you can see that this game is open to everyone and you do not have to pay anything to play.

A few years ago, I was someone who only played the games on this site, like you. About a year ago, I started developing this game as a hobby. And I have never charged a fee for this game. I met Asmodeus about half a year ago and we started developing this game together. And again, we didn't charge any fees. Currently, our supporters at Patreon&SS do not pay to play this game (because the game is already free), they support us to contribute to the development of the game, which is our hobby. And thanks to their support, we are trying to make this game even better.

We publish the 'Progress Update' about the game on Patreon every week. And our supporters can see how much progress we've made in development. And if they're not happy with the speed of development, it's entirely up to them to stop supporting us.

If you are not satisfied with this game, you don't have to play it. If you're not happy with the development process, again, you don't have to play. You can write your comment/criticism about the game in this forum. I am glad to read your comment/criticism. But you should know that there is no use in whining for the game for which you do not pay any price.

Developing this game is not my job, it's my hobby. In real life, I have a university I go to (I'm still in my early 20s) and a job I work at. And I can't spend all my time developing this game. And if this game hadn't been loved so much, maybe I would have stopped developing this game long ago.

And again, our sincere thanks to everyone who supports us. Without your support, this game would not have been possible.
Just ignore the people who complain about development time and go at your own pace. Most who complain are just kids (at least mentally) who feels entitled to have free things at their leisure.

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020

You say it's not your job, and I'm sorry because, from what I've seen so far, it could very well get great success (which doesn't seem like a little), but everyone is free to choose how and where to use their skills and your time.
However, I appreciate that you have clarified your position and attitude towards your activity here which, among other things, can avoid future misunderstandings.
Thank you for what you have done and for what you will eventually continue to do and I hope you will continue to have fun and enjoy us too.
Have a good evening.

4.50 star(s) 129 Votes