4.50 star(s) 129 Votes

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
Actually, this game is completely free. By visiting our Patreon page, you can see that this game is open to everyone and you do not have to pay anything to play.

A few years ago, I was someone who only played the games on this site, like you. About a year ago, I started developing this game as a hobby. And I have never charged a fee for this game. I met Asmodeus about half a year ago and we started developing this game together. And again, we didn't charge any fees. Currently, our supporters at Patreon&SS do not pay to play this game (because the game is already free), they support us to contribute to the development of the game, which is our hobby. And thanks to their support, we are trying to make this game even better.

We publish the 'Progress Update' about the game on Patreon every week. And our supporters can see how much progress we've made in development. And if they're not happy with the speed of development, it's entirely up to them to stop supporting us.

If you are not satisfied with this game, you don't have to play it. If you're not happy with the development process, again, you don't have to play. You can write your comment/criticism about the game in this forum. I am glad to read your comment/criticism. But you should know that there is no use in whining for the game for which you do not pay any price.

Developing this game is not my job, it's my hobby. In real life, I have a university I go to (I'm still in my early 20s) and a job I work at. And I can't spend all my time developing this game. And if this game hadn't been loved so much, maybe I would have stopped developing this game long ago.

And again, our sincere thanks to everyone who supports us. Without your support, this game would not have been possible.
Just do your thing and update at your own pace. As long as you don't abandon it, I'm personally fine with a little wait. You've done truly amazing work so far!

PCP20

Sep 21, 2017
Actually, this game is completely free. By visiting our Patreon page, you can see that this game is open to everyone and you do not have to pay anything to play.

A few years ago, I was someone who only played the games on this site, like you. About a year ago, I started developing this game as a hobby. And I have never charged a fee for this game. I met Asmodeus about half a year ago and we started developing this game together. And again, we didn't charge any fees. Currently, our supporters at Patreon&SS do not pay to play this game (because the game is already free), they support us to contribute to the development of the game, which is our hobby. And thanks to their support, we are trying to make this game even better.

We publish the 'Progress Update' about the game on Patreon every week. And our supporters can see how much progress we've made in development. And if they're not happy with the speed of development, it's entirely up to them to stop supporting us.

If you are not satisfied with this game, you don't have to play it. If you're not happy with the development process, again, you don't have to play. You can write your comment/criticism about the game in this forum. I am glad to read your comment/criticism. But you should know that there is no use in whining for the game for which you do not pay any price.

Developing this game is not my job, it's my hobby. In real life, I have a university I go to (I'm still in my early 20s) and a job I work at. And I can't spend all my time developing this game. And if this game hadn't been loved so much, maybe I would have stopped developing this game long ago.

And again, our sincere thanks to everyone who supports us. Without your support, this game would not have been possible.
You made one of the best games on here, so all I can say is keep doing what you're doing and please don't abandon it. I decided to throw some bones your way and I hope others do the same. Quality deserves a reward. Thanks for the hard work.

Fazel

Jul 20, 2017
WOW!
That was a unique story to read, at some points I was actually getting scared of the mom. Great work and great animations too ^^
Can't wait for it to have a little more "humpf" on the fap side but it is still good and with a shit-ton of potential :D

bzm

Aug 12, 2020

Your work is unique. In my opinion, the reason why this game is so popular is that you do not do it for money, and you look at this project like us. I wish you success. (English is not my language)

daan89

Jun 19, 2020

Don't listen to those who don't know your fight. Keep up the good work. The game is amazing! :D

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Last edited:

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019

Epic reply :LOL:. Screw the haters :cool:

Cainhurst

Feb 28, 2019
Things I really like about this game:
1) Feels old school - you go through the game in a linear fashion with no sandbox nonsense or crazy amount of side girls which devs forget after one update. It is at least at this point very focused
2) Excellent women and renders
3) dev seems to actually have an interest in the community and updates regularly

As long as the dev keeps their focus in tact this game will be a top 10 or 20 on this site

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Sad, but there's no way we're getting an update before end 2021. As someone said above, January or February seems more realistic.

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
What is wrong with these complainers......don't you guys have anything else to do. Come on.....guys you are playing this game for free. Not even the patreons are complaining :LOL:
Constructive complaints or criticisms can help devs with suggestions / opinions to accelerate success.
Many like me, like in this case, sometimes have sympathies for devs that arise from their way of interacting and their work.
It means that, if you have followed the discussions well, many thought that entertainment was the main activity of the devs also for the professionalism shown up to now.
It has now been made clear that this is not the case and I think no one wanted to rush or generate stressful situations, especially after this much appreciated clarification.
For the fact that you do not pay and therefore wait and shut up, I will not answer you because around the various threads you will find all the answers you are looking for and cancel your statement and that it seems useless to repeat here.
However, ask yourself some questions:
- why do almost all devs present their projects on f95?
- why do patrons also frequent this site?

Good day.

Translate with google.

4.50 star(s) 129 Votes