4.50 star(s) 129 Votes
Feb 18, 2018
I usually don't care about most of the games enough to say this but I will say it about this game. Since this has such a good and well-written story and the art style is so well done, I want to make a suggestion, it's a long shot but who knows :sneaky:. One of my all-time favourite fetishes in incest adult games and literature is where mother and son marry each other. I don't know why but this taboo idea is too hot for me. I have seen comics with that idea implemented and I have read a lot of literature with that but there are few to no adult games with it. I would really like to see it in a game, especially of this quality. I just wanted to say it. I already love what the devs are doing so no complaints from me. Eagerly waiting for the update. :devilish:

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
I usually don't care about most of the games enough to say this but I will say it about this game. Since this has such a good and well-written story and the art style is so well done, I want to make a suggestion, it's a long shot but who knows :sneaky:. One of my all-time favourite fetishes in incest adult games and literature is where mother and son marry each other. I don't know why but this taboo idea is too hot for me. I have seen comics with that idea implemented and I have read a lot of literature with that but there are few to no adult games with it. I would really like to see it in a game, especially of this quality. I just wanted to say it. I already love what the devs are doing so no complaints from me. Eagerly waiting for the update. :devilish:
This is a scenario that could be possible in the next season. But in terms of the plot we’ve seen so far, we don’t know how MC and Marge’s relationship will evolve. ;)

We appreciate your kind words and thank you for sharing! :love:

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
Seems like another Patron Burner to me like nearly a year for one update just drawing it as long as possible to make as much money then doesn't even finish the game lot of that going around!
Yup amen to that, and you know whats weird that games like Heart Problems and True Bond which are pretty much in the same position with them updates like this one are getting bashed by ppl on their threads cuz of the slow development and this one somehow is getting a free pass... for now:LOL:

4.50 star(s) 129 Votes