4.50 star(s) 129 Votes
Feb 18, 2018
This is a scenario that could be possible in the next season. But in terms of the plot we’ve seen so far, we don’t know how MC and Marge’s relationship will evolve. ;)

We appreciate your kind words and thank you for sharing! :love:
Wow. That makes me so happy to know that there is a possibility for that. Thanks a lot for replying. I am even more excited for the game now.

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Yup amen to that, and you know whats weird that games like Heart Problems and True Bond which are pretty much in the same position with them updates like this one are getting bashed by ppl on their threads cuz of the slow development and this one somehow is getting a free pass... for now:LOL:
I don't know "heart problem" (I don't follow it) but true bond you can't compare it to this for 3 fundamental reasons:
1) the cloudlet static image project is not remotely comparable to this one and even though the story has good potential it still remained in limbo after two updates;
2) he disappeared from the thread after apologies and promises of change, proving to be confused and immature;
3) these devs have clarified their position and continue to respond to the thread, so there is no point in urging them and those who support them financially know what they are getting into, so take it or leave it.
There are no similarities to other threads or deceptions here, for me.
If the attitude of these devs doesn't change for the worse, I don't see (and certainly many like me) reasons for annoying criticism.

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
Yeah LoML thread waited the whole year for the update, but like the dev was present in the thread to talk and chat with the users and keep them up about the update, everything was good, and the update was huge and good, thats the only way for long updates for the fans dont feel the game abandoned like in true bond and like those shitstains devs like icstor and psychodelusional have been doing forever

Reactions: Kakato

kryokokoro

Dec 13, 2021
I just started playing, but I would like to congratulate the developer on a potential masterpiece. It's almost perfect for my taste. Beautiful characters, beautiful dialogue, simple gameplay and 144fps animation takes the crown. The dialogue and the mom mindset makes you believe that this can happen for real. I am looking forward to future masterpieces.

CSK92

Sep 24, 2017
Love this game, but really disappointing we are coming up on 6 months since the last update. I wouldn't think of it taking so long considering there are really only two major characters so far and the assets of only the home can be done over and over. Need to rethink my support amount.

deoclitian

Aug 5, 2017
Love this game, but really disappointing we are coming up on 6 months since the last update. I wouldn't think of it taking so long considering there are really only two major characters so far and the assets of only the home can be done over and over. Need to rethink my support amount.
let`s hope the dev won't pull an Icstor on us

Nitwitty

Nov 23, 2020
The dev is good at renders but the writing is genius. I think he needs to work with a small team that's probably why updates take so long. He's doing all the heavy lifting by himself.

CSK92

Sep 24, 2017
The dev is good at renders but the writing is genius. I think he needs to work with a small team that's probably why updates take so long. He's doing all the heavy lifting by himself.
Actually, I thought there where two involved for this game. Writer and programmer. I could be wrong.

Reactions: Nitwitty

Nekiorem

Sep 18, 2021
Actually, I thought there where two involved for this game. Writer and programmer. I could be wrong.
you are not wrong

Actually, this game is completely free. By visiting our Patreon page, you can see that this game is open to everyone and you do not have to pay anything to play.

A few years ago, I was someone who only played the games on this site, like you. About a year ago, I started developing this game as a hobby. And I have never charged a fee for this game. I met Asmodeus about half a year ago and we started developing this game together. And again, we didn't charge any fees. Currently, our supporters at Patreon&SS do not pay to play this game (because the game is already free), they support us to contribute to the development of the game, which is our hobby. And thanks to their support, we are trying to make this game even better.

We publish the 'Progress Update' about the game on Patreon every week. And our supporters can see how much progress we've made in development. And if they're not happy with the speed of development, it's entirely up to them to stop supporting us.

If you are not satisfied with this game, you don't have to play it. If you're not happy with the development process, again, you don't have to play. You can write your comment/criticism about the game in this forum. I am glad to read your comment/criticism. But you should know that there is no use in whining for the game for which you do not pay any price.

Developing this game is not my job, it's my hobby. In real life, I have a university I go to (I'm still in my early 20s) and a job I work at. And I can't spend all my time developing this game. And if this game hadn't been loved so much, maybe I would have stopped developing this game long ago.

And again, our sincere thanks to everyone who supports us. Without your support, this game would not have been possible.

4.50 star(s) 129 Votes