4.50 star(s) 129 Votes

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018

Greetings, I'm Suzinak

I would like to give some information regarding the development process. The development phase of the game is almost complete. Only a few animations and a few renders remain. My estimation is to take about 1 month. However, this period may be extended due to unexpected events related to my university education and day job in recent months.

I'm sorry if that disappoints you, and I wasn't able to complete the development within our target timeframe. That's why we will refund any follower that wants it. And we're going to freeze subscriptions until we release the new version.

For a refund request, please write to us in the Patreon message section. Refunds will not be valid for any new Patreons after this post is published.

deoclitian

Aug 5, 2017
In a word: seriousness.

A guarantee for those who invest their money.

If nothing else, a way (the most important) to gain the trust of financial and non-financial backers.

One of the few devs who works for passion as there are few in this area.

Best wishes for your studies and good work.

I add: I hope you will find more time for you to have fun and for our entertainment.
no one works just for passion mate... passion does not pays the bills !

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
no one works just for passion mate... passion does not pays the bills !
Evidently he does not pay them, but the secret of every success remains that will repay in addition to the simple and useless bills because humanity does not live on bills alone.
At least where I live it works like this, where you live I don't know ...

I would add that passion is also the basis for a useful life full of moments of happiness, at least where i live ... it does.

Last edited:

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
Actually you do. If you love what you do. You will never work.
*If you love what you do but you don't work hard enough. You'll work the rest of your life with all the passion you want.

-pesimist version 2.0-

• Haha
Reactions: CSK92

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
So what's does the game uses to "measure the cum"? Metric or imperial?
Don't ask me to play the game to find out.
Nanometric π 3√8 %6x3 unit values from the moon & beyond for your information.

I think that would not please every dick or pussy
(not everyone can cum under this circunstances i can totally understand). Feel free to send your complains to the dev himself

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Asmodeus_

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
I got an update.

Unfortunately, Suzinak didn't want to remain involved with this forum. He felt that it was taxing and unnecessary to respond to people that are not necessarily supporters for this game. He continues to support and develop the game --nothing has changed in that-- but he'll continue to use the other communication channels. This means Patreon and SubscribeStar, and I'm guessing through the discord server (you can find the links through my signature if you don't have them).

If you've seen my previous post and my activity in this forum, you can understand that I don't agree with that perspective, but I respect his decision. And I also appreciate that he gave the okay for me to share it with you.

I'm still here though and kicking, but I'm not sure if I can maintain the OP thread somehow (I'll contact the admins if that's possible). Because it looks bad to have "deleted account" as an OP, it sends the wrong message. So, anyone that has questions about the game, news, or conspiracy theories, just ask me and I'll respond :D

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
I haven't experienced any negativity in this thread, but maybe my skin is a little bit tougher. I welcome criticism and I appreciate anyone that offers constructive criticism! My view in life is that people are rarely truthful and here you can get feedback as honest as it gets. No sugarcoating, no favors. If it's good, you get a few likes; if it's not good, you're going to hear it. I cannot state how valuable this is. I've been writing stories for almost 10 years, but the feedback I've received all these years is minimal. Even from close friends. Here in this forum, people are happy to talk about these things. I love it! :love:

Even when Suzinak agreed with my decision to change the story and go another direction, it was a gamble for MMC. I was a bit anxious when we released CH3. It was the first time I was writing for a game. I was feeling confident in my writing abilities, but still the response from the players was important to me. There were several people that loved the old story and felt disappointed by the change. They voiced their opinions in a very respectful way IMO. Some others didn't even know what happened. Some others didn't play the game and were trying to figure out what changed through the forum comments. Still, everyone participated in the conversation and were respectful. I loved each and every response; good or bad. It was fuel to my fire.

My experience with this thread, has been positive. And even when the delays came for CH4, I could understand why the people were complaining. If you love something, you want it delivered and you want it now. I've experienced this with games, music, movies, all kinds of mediums. So any toxicity that Suzinak felt, it's not from this forum. I read the same things that everyone else reads here. Even some kind people that reached out through discord, everyone was polite and very respectful. Still me and Suzinak are different people. And I don't know if there were any toxic DMs directed to Suzinak. I can only assume, and I don't want to bother Suzinak to ask him.

And regarding the promotion of this game, I agree. That's my point of view too. I love this community and people are passionate to share their feedback, they're passionate to put fan signatures and promote the games they like. They are interested! I mean, if this is not special, then what is? That's why I got inspired to create my own game and share it in this forum! Because people understand what we're doing here. We --as creators-- do it to share our vision and express our creativity. And like Carpe Stultus said in his other post...

It's not only about the money, and it's not easy money. For example, yesterday, I spend a whole day trying to find the right expression for my character; to convey the emotion I wanted. And that's for a single render. That most people will probably skip too quickly to get to the naughty stuff :ROFLMAO: And I force myself to move on or this will take forever.

So... You can understand, it's for the love of creating something that people enjoy! For the love of creativity. For me, now it's a hobby that I want to --hopefully-- turn into a full time job. And that depends on the money that my work will be able to produce. But here's the thing; even if it doesn't make any money, I'll still do it. :giggle:

I still want to express myself creatively. I still want to make games and write stories that people enjoy. I don't know, it's who I am, it's what I want to do. If it becomes a full time job, perfect. If not, I'll still do it as a hobby :giggle:

tl;dr
This forum is perfect and filled with kind and passionate people, and I do what I do because I like it!

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
You know well my judgments towards the game and the creators, today I add another appreciation for your communication skills and I hope you can achieve your goals for your enjoyment, for ours and for your profit, I cannot be sure but the prospects suggest that they will realize.

Good evening
Thank you for taking the time and sharing this! You know I appreciate your feedback and your opinions! :love:
And I know that you might be referring to others, but I wanted to take the opportunity and share my own point of view on the subject. :giggle:

Oh, you flatter me! :geek: And thank you for saying that, it means a lot! :love:

Chicha

May 3, 2017
His goal is 400 patreon members. Right now he only has 196. Maybe when 400 are reached he’ll start investing more time on the game, honestly I don’t get how a game of this quality only has 196 patrons. I totally get why the game (which is one of the best I’ve played) is not the devs main priority right now, and that’s totally understandable.

4.50 star(s) 129 Votes