4.50 star(s) 129 Votes

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
is the edging thing still on ?
like i stated before -- it contradicts the whole "medical" treat and measuring reason :ROFLMAO:

Crimsonfiend76 posted :

" ,,, which has allowed her and the MC to enjoy all kinds of kinky fun,,,, "

as i see it , the mc is still unsure/uncomfortable with this whole "mommy jerks me off" thing

and it feels forced while reading - at no point i got the feeling the mc is happy about it

what i want to say -- the game needs to proof at some point the mc is behind all this whit his "heart"
untill now - its just (mild)femdom-roleplay
Having just played through the content, I'm reading it that he's all aboard the lust train with Marge. Sure in the afterglow he is questioning the sanity and ethical/moral implications of this kind of behavior, but in the moment leading up to and during their 'measuring sessions' he's all in. He even admits that physically she's his ideal woman and he couldn't be more turned on by her, going so far as to avoiding being in the same room with her at times for fear of getting aroused just being in her presence.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Asmodeus_

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
last post was 1/7 and dev said another month was needed with extra time due to university commitments and a full-time day job. maybe end of Feb seems likely

• Thinking Face
  • Haha
Reactions: baklol and Kakato

alienware2512

Aug 16, 2020
this game is dead guys... very talented creator team, but also veryuntrustfull! if they would care about their supporters, they would have released a version with the already created content... there should be enough to get an update which was worth the wait...

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Since we’re throwing out bets, I pick March as more likely. In all honesty, if we were targeting a February release, then I should have known already.

As soon as Suzinak is done with all the renders, then I’ll need at least a week to fine-tune the text script, and another week for both of us to play-test the game, see if something doesn’t fit and change it. Maybe create additional renders or update/fix existing ones. Then add the appropriate music etc.

And according to Suzinak’s last post in January, he said that if he’s swamped with work and school, he might need 1 or 2 months more (that’s March).

It’s not optimistic, I know, but if the creator doesn’t have the time, there’s nothing we can do rather than wait.

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
In cases like this, people tend to be more "forgiving" if when the update comes, it is not only good but also rather sizable. If the update is just a few minutes long after months of waiting, then it's pretty underwhelming even if the content itself is good. Let's hope for the former here!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Asmodeus_
4.50 star(s) 129 Votes