4.50 star(s) 129 Votes

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
His goal is 400 patreon members. Right now he only has 196. Maybe when 400 are reached he’ll start investing more time on the game, honestly I don’t get how a game of this quality only has 196 patrons. I totally get why the game (which is one of the best I’ve played) is not the devs main priority right now, and that’s totally understandable.
Yeah, it makes sense and thank you for sharing! :love:

Bluehemo

Nov 21, 2020
Just to give a heads up. I requested from the admins to switch the ownership of the initial post to me. I don’t know if that’ll change something, but at least now it won’t say “deleted member” when a new person comes to check it out. :sneaky:
him letting you share updates here is good enough.. and you are doing an amazing job with the story. good luck! (y)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Asmodeus_

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
I like the positivity here, but I do not know. It started well with fairly regular updates. Developer was commenting often here etc. Now everything is so much slower, almost 6 months since laste update and developer deletes his acconut becaue he does not want to comunicate. Something smells fishy here, seems to me he is not in it with the same passion as he was some months ago. Just my opinion.

CSK92

Sep 24, 2017
Unfortunately a dev getting burn out I assume this early in the process is likely not worth following. Whatever credit he had here is almost assuredly gone and also with his patreons. I post and follow here, but $$ over there. Following updates on that site is pretty much a waste of time. You get better opinions over here. Too bad. It was a great game.

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Unfortunately a dev getting burn out I assume this early in the process is likely not worth following. Whatever credit he had here is almost assuredly gone and also with his patreons. I post and follow here, but $$ over there. Following updates on that site is pretty much a waste of time. You get better opinions over here. Too bad. It was a great game.
I’m sorry you feel that way, but I can understand why. Don’t write this game off, yet.

Still, thank you for sharing this! :love:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
I know midnight paradise. It actually is the game that somewhat lessened my "anti-foot-fetish". I'm still not into feet, but I'm less bothered by it, at least in that particular game and its precedessor.
Shut up and dance is new to me, i'll check it out. Thanks for the suggestion!

Any other recommendation for good mom-son-content?
Right now I know of Echoes of Lust (or Lust Theory? I believe it was renamed but i'm not sure about that), Away from home, Midnight Paradise, My best Deal, Summer with Mia, Dreams of Desire and Man of the House
It doesn't matter to me if the son and mom are in a developing relationship as it seems to be usual (y'know, him seducing/corrupting her, that kind of stuff) or if they already are in a sexual relationship from the beginning, as long as it is good. Just like Measuring my Cum ^^
Try “My Pleasure” some of the hottest milfs in this game. Of course he hasn’t gotten mom yet, but plenty of sexual teasing with her. Atleast you can bang moms hot friends awhile. Also keep an eye on “Saving Paula” it’s fairly new so doesn’t have much content yet but looks good,
Sinful delicacies also has a smokeshow mom you can bang

CSK92

Sep 24, 2017
Try “My Pleasure” some of the hottest milfs in this game. Of course he hasn’t gotten mom yet, but plenty of sexual teasing with her. Atleast you can bang moms hot friends awhile. Also keep an eye on “Saving Paula” it’s fairly new so doesn’t have much content yet but looks good,
Sinful delicacies also has a smokeshow mom you can bang
I have some hope for Saving Paula, but he needs to clean it up some (language and story). LOL on Sinful Delicacies, Dev has no clear direction and slower updates than this one.

Reactions: Crazymic79

laddy123

Aug 21, 2019
hey keeping get this glitch when I start the game, I get to "It was late at night and my mind was still racing a thousand miles" but cannot get any further than this as it just loops back to that text after the next slide, anyway to fix this? Have tried downloading it again.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
midnight paradise would have been top if it had any content other than bj's :ROFLMAO:
but you can check - shut up and dance , great renders and scenes yet underrated.
Well off the top of my head, since you mentioned Midnight Paradise, from the same dev is Dreams of Desire. It was completed a long time ago, but was recently updated with additional story content, new renders and polished animations. It might be worth checking out to scratch that mother-son itch.

I know for a fact there is a lot more good to great mother-son VNs as its also my favorite type of incest, though I do enjoy all the different types as well. I guess it's no wonder that incest aside, milfs/cougars-mature women are also high on my fetish list. ;)

Sorry for the late reply, just saw how far back this post originally was made. My fault for diving into the threads of a game I've had on my radar but only just started to play.

Last edited:

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Not sure how many chapters in I am at the moment, as I just finished the Dom-Marge kitchen scene and just started the living room-den scene on the couch, and all I can say is wow! Not a huge fan of BDSM or maledom in particular, though some light to medium teasing and sex play is fine with me. I hated the verbal degradation and open hand striking of the MC's penis, but loved him being forcefully made to eat her out. That and the taboo nature of who he was eating out was amazing!

I am conflicted as clearly Marge is experiencing some latent mid-life split personality mental breaks, which has allowed her and the MC to enjoy all kinds of kinky fun. It was hot and sexy at first when I thought it was just a game for her to get 'in character' to allow herself to let loose and have fun, but now it's worrying concerning her time lapses/blackouts...at first I thought she was just saying that as an excuse to indulge in these taboo acts with the MC, but after the kitchen scene where she collapses and switches to her mean personality without the MC even mentioning he needs a 'measuring', that would kinda freak me out.

I have no idea where the story can go from here and I hope the dev/writer didn't write themselves into a corner as it relates their ongoing new relationship and her more frequent personality/identity changes. Like one of the earlier posts in here, I too am all in on the M/S romantic dynamic and I hope it trends in that direction, specifically we still get the sexy time with the both of them, but with the added benefit of her being aware in her 'main' persona and whether they decide to keep it only behind closed doors, or eventually decide to take their newfound relationship dynamic outside (without obviously admitting their relation to each other).

I am curious though, will there be any interest on either the doctor or Sophia wanting to spend some intimate time with the MC, or will this VN only be focused solely on the MC and Marge?

• Red Heart
Reactions: shahy and Asmodeus_

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Not sure how many chapters in I am at the moment, as I just finished the Dom-Marge kitchen scene and just started the living room-den scene on the couch, and all I can say is wow! Not a huge fan of BDSM or maledom in particular, though some light to medium teasing and sex play is fine with me. I hated the verbal degradation and open hand striking of the MC's penis, but loved him being forcefully made to eat her out. That and the taboo nature of who he was eating out was amazing!

I am conflicted as clearly Marge is experiencing some latent mid-life split personality mental breaks, which has allowed her and the MC to enjoy all kinds of kinky fun. It was hot and sexy at first when I thought it was just a game for her to get 'in character' to allow herself to let loose and have fun, but now it's worrying concerning her time lapses/blackouts...at first I thought she was just saying that as an excuse to indulge in these taboo acts with the MC, but after the kitchen scene where she collapses and switches to her mean personality without the MC even mentioning he needs a 'measuring', that would kinda freak me out.

I have no idea where the story can go from here and I hope the dev/writer didn't write themselves into a corner as it relates their ongoing new relationship and her more frequent personality/identity changes. Like one of the earlier posts in here, I too am all in on the M/S romantic dynamic and I hope it trends in that direction, specifically we still get the sexy time with the both of them, but with the added benefit of her being aware in her 'main' persona and whether they decide to keep it only behind closed doors, or eventually decide to take their newfound relationship dynamic outside (without obviously admitting their relation to each other).

I am curious though, will there be any interest on either the doctor or Sophia wanting to spend some intimate time with the MC, or will this VN only be focused solely on the MC and Marge?
These are some wonderful observations. Thank you for sharing! :love:

Yes, their relationship will be a rollercoaster of emotions full of suspense and lust. And there will be a beautiful resolution of their relationship (meaning happy end).

I don't want to spoil anything here in regards to the Doctor and Sophia, but the main focus on the story is Marge. ;)

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
is the edging thing still on ?
like i stated before -- it contradicts the whole "medical" treat and measuring reason :ROFLMAO:

Crimsonfiend76 posted :

" ,,, which has allowed her and the MC to enjoy all kinds of kinky fun,,,, "

as i see it , the mc is still unsure/uncomfortable with this whole "mommy jerks me off" thing

and it feels forced while reading - at no point i got the feeling the mc is happy about it

what i want to say -- the game needs to proof at some point the mc is behind all this whit his "heart"
untill now - its just (mild)femdom-roleplay

Last edited:

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
These are some wonderful observations. Thank you for sharing! :love:

Yes, their relationship will be a rollercoaster of emotions full of suspense and lust. And there will be a beautiful resolution of their relationship (meaning happy end).

I don't want to spoil anything here in regards to the Doctor and Sophia, but the main focus on the story is Marge. ;)
I agree the focus should be on Marge and the MC and while the sex is great so far, hopefully leading up to them going all the way, I do hope we begin to see a more romantic aspect of their new relationship as well. If I am being honest, I wouldn't mind a couple of scenes with Sophia who becomes aware of their relationship (she happens to walk in on them and rather than completely freak out, she grew increasingly aroused watching them). Then either she just is content to be a voyeur or actively tries to seduce the MC herself just as a side character only while promising to keep their secret as long as the MC agrees to some 'employee-training' with her occasionally.

Other than that, the only real constructive criticism I would add is some kind of additional transition between chapters in-game so we know approximately where in the story we are, specifically where one chapter ends and another begins.

Btw, as I have a milf/mature fetish, I will definitely plan on playing your game posted in your sig!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Asmodeus_
4.50 star(s) 129 Votes