4.50 star(s) 129 Votes

byku129

Dec 3, 2018
Wow. That makes me so happy to know that there is a possibility for that. Thanks a lot for replying. I am even more excited for the game now.
you do realize that with the current pace of development of the game, you will have to wait for this "next season" for quite a few years. if at all. unless you were joking, then I'm sorry, but I didn't get the joke :confused:

Feb 18, 2018
you do realize that with the current pace of development of the game, you will have to wait for this "next season" for quite a few years. if at all. unless you were joking, then I'm sorry, but I didn't get the joke :confused:
It was not a joke. I like the game and I am genuinely excited for future updates. I have waited much longer for much worse games to be angry about a little wait for a game of this quality. As long as the dev doesn't become like Icstor or Gumdrop, a 6-7 month dev cycle isn't unheard of. A lot of games here have similarly long dev cycles. Also, it's not like I am getting any other games about my fetish so I will take what I can get.

byku129

Dec 3, 2018
It was not a joke. I like the game and I am genuinely excited for future updates. I have waited much longer for much worse games to be angry about a little wait for a game of this quality. As long as the dev doesn't become like Icstor or Gumdrop, a 6-7 month dev cycle isn't unheard of. A lot of games here have similarly long dev cycles. Also, it's not like I am getting any other games about my fetish so I will take what I can get.
I also like this game very much, which is probably why my negative attitude towards the pace of development is from there. :(
don't get me wrong, I still think that the dev is doing a great job.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Asmodeus_

jokermon

May 31, 2020
The pacing in this game is pretty good. The setup allows the gradually increasing level of intimacy to make sense. It's not exactly a slowburn, but nor is it 'everything, instantly'. It delivers the goods while keeping things relatively believable, and without giving away the farm too quickly, IMHO.

A piece of constructive criticism I could offer the creator(s) would be that for a game called Measuring my Cum, there just doesn't seem to be a lot of it (cum, I mean). This game could really benefit from more attention paid to the cumshots. I'm not saying we need to see ropes of it flying through the air (though it couldn't hurt), but some sperm slopping down the MC's Mom's chin after she sucked him off would have been crazy hot.

Also, in some shots, the collection cup is a little too transparent. It almost looks like the Mom is miming holding a glass.

As far as the wait for new chapters goes, I like the game, so of course I would like to see frequent updates. But I also understand that sometimes inspiration can be fickle. As both a fan and a creator I know how it feels to be on either side of that issue. I also understand that it's an emotional issue; people get invested in stories and it's normal to get impatient. As a creator, do you sacrifice quality by rushing out an unpolished product or do you take the time to get it right? As a consumer, do you give artists the leeway to do what they must, or do you withhold support to motivate underperforming creators?

I really don't have any answers, I just like this game and I'm looking forward to playing more of it. Hopefully with lots more jizz.

Jizzy.png

Cheers,
jokey

Last edited:

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
The pacing in this game is pretty good. The setup allows the gradually increasing level of intimacy to make sense. It's not exactly a slowburn, but nor is it 'everything, instantly'. It delivers the goods while keeping things relatively believable, and without giving away the farm too quickly, IMHO.

A piece of constructive criticism I could offer the creator(s) would be that for a game called Measuring my Cum, there just doesn't seem to be a lot of it (cum, I mean). This game could really benefit from more attention paid to the cumshots. I'm not saying we need to see ropes of it flying through the air (though it couldn't hurt), but some sperm slopping down the MC's Mom's chin after she sucked him off would have been crazy hot.

Also, in some shots, the collection cup is a little too transparent. It almost looks like the Mom is miming holding a glass.

As far as the wait for new chapters goes, I like the game, so of course I would like to see frequent updates. But I also understand that sometimes inspiration can be fickle. As both a fan and a creator I know how it feels to be on either side of that issue. I also understand that it's an emotional issue; people get invested in stories and it's normal to get impatient. As a creator, do you sacrifice quality by rushing out an unpolished product or do you take the time to get it right? As a consumer, do you give artists the leeway to do what they must, or do you withhold support to motivate underperforming creators?

I really don't have any answers, I just like this game and I'm looking forward to playing more of it. Hopefully with lots more jizz.
View attachment 1577295

Cheers,
jokey
Thank you so much for taking the time in sharing this, and we appreciate it! :love:

We also welcome the constructive feedback! <3

To answer the question; the approach is to get it right. We’re trying to avoid releasing an unpolished product.

One of the distinct characteristics of this game is the high quality and unique content, so we’re trying our hardest not to compromise the quality.

anscho

Mar 3, 2020
midnight paradise would have been top if it had any content other than bj's :ROFLMAO:
but you can check - shut up and dance , great renders and scenes yet underrated.
I know midnight paradise. It actually is the game that somewhat lessened my "anti-foot-fetish". I'm still not into feet, but I'm less bothered by it, at least in that particular game and its precedessor.
Shut up and dance is new to me, i'll check it out. Thanks for the suggestion!

Any other recommendation for good mom-son-content?
Right now I know of Echoes of Lust (or Lust Theory? I believe it was renamed but i'm not sure about that), Away from home, Midnight Paradise, My best Deal, Summer with Mia, Dreams of Desire and Man of the House
It doesn't matter to me if the son and mom are in a developing relationship as it seems to be usual (y'know, him seducing/corrupting her, that kind of stuff) or if they already are in a sexual relationship from the beginning, as long as it is good. Just like Measuring my Cum ^^

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
I know midnight paradise. It actually is the game that somewhat lessened my "anti-foot-fetish". I'm still not into feet, but I'm less bothered by it, at least in that particular game and its precedessor.
Shut up and dance is new to me, i'll check it out. Thanks for the suggestion!

Any other recommendation for good mom-son-content?
Right now I know of Echoes of Lust (or Lust Theory? I believe it was renamed but i'm not sure about that), Away from home, Midnight Paradise, My best Deal, Summer with Mia, Dreams of Desire and Man of the House
It doesn't matter to me if the son and mom are in a developing relationship as it seems to be usual (y'know, him seducing/corrupting her, that kind of stuff) or if they already are in a sexual relationship from the beginning, as long as it is good. Just like Measuring my Cum ^^
try flirtyf, it is completed or the visit as well completed.

I add:

there are many in progress but I can not follow them due to the unexpected update times. You can follow this brand new and innovative (full motion)
https://f95zone.to/threads/taste-of-seduction-v0-1fix-alpha-demo-global-games-network.87288/
made by a legally registered company

Last edited:
Reactions: anscho

Paladin191

Aug 16, 2021
I usually don't care about most of the games enough to say this but I will say it about this game. Since this has such a good and well-written story and the art style is so well done, I want to make a suggestion, it's a long shot but who knows :sneaky:. One of my all-time favourite fetishes in incest adult games and literature is where mother and son marry each other. I don't know why but this taboo idea is too hot for me. I have seen comics with that idea implemented and I have read a lot of literature with that but there are few to no adult games with it. I would really like to see it in a game, especially of this quality. I just wanted to say it. I already love what the devs are doing so no complaints from me. Eagerly waiting for the update. :devilish:
Hi, sorry to slightly derail the thread.
I am still in love with Measuring my cum.

Bro' you might want to check Sisterly Lust. It has your fetish times 4 or 5. :)

Back to the topic... can't wait for the update !!! My body (and my cum) is ready ! :cool:

4.50 star(s) 129 Votes